Two doors down

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love this...don't think it gets enough publicity...

Christmas special is on this week..

• Heart
Reactions: 21
One of my absolute favs :ROFLMAO: Christine is genuinely the absolute double of our old neighbour and it cracks me up.

Reactions: 8
Took me a couple of episodes to get into it, maybe it was the strong accents!

My favourite episode was where Cathy gets her comeuppance from the deaf lady!

Reactions: 6
The very first one (the Hogmanay episode) is great. It was supposed to be a one off, was so glad when they made it in to a series

Reactions: 7
Just got round to watching the Christmas special, so funny 😆
Love the neighbours Michelle and alan, I love how jealous Cathy is of Michelle 🤣
Really hope there is another series coming soon!

Reactions: 5
I wish Beth would tell give Cathy what for but then the series would have to end so maybe not !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Im so glad I've found this thread. It's the best show on telly 👌. I have watched all episodes more than once. Love them all and Christine is so funny 😁

Watching these again. Poor Beth😂 Christine is every older female on my mum's side of the family. Calls a spade a spade, takes no pish and will always appear when theres food on the go😂 I wouldn't miss Cathy if they decided to write her out she's too ott lol my only complaint

Filming has started for series 5. Elaine C Smith hinted there's also going to be a Christmas special 🎅🎄❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Me and my partner are obsessed with this show 😂 we literally have it on in a loop
Love all the characters apart from Michelle, Colin and Christine kill me

• Heart
Reactions: 10