Two doors down

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this was great, not quite as good as the 2020 special but still better than most of the last two series. Laughed out loud a few times and raised a smile a lot. Also an emotional punch at the end.

The first four series were it's peak though

Reactions: 4
Loved the episode last night and loved how it was set in the coffee shop rather than the house

Reactions: 10
I've cried with laughter at two doors down but last night I had a tear in my eye and a lump in my throat, absolutely love Christine and I thought it was well done

Reactions: 7
Christine was great! It was a better christmas episode than the one where they went to that lodge..

I thought the episode was ok, the Westlife line was great. But I wanted something funny at the very end - like last year where Christine's big moment in church turned out to be reading the safety messages 😂 I was expecting something else to happen after Christine got the text. That was obviously a touching moment but I thought it would end on a humorous note. And it didn't. So for me it fell a bit flat.

I also can't bear Anne Marie. Cathy was awful (if I lived next door to her I'd move!) but she was at least entertaining. Anne Marie is just dull.

I can’t believe Anne Marie got more air time than Alan.

I hoped Sophie was going to appear at the end of the episode. I know it’s implied but it would be nice for Sophie to come back now and then. Christine is great but she was even better with Sophie.

Reactions: 9
Can't stand Anne Marie how many times does she have to mention her sons circumcision. The episode was OK.

Reactions: 4
The trailer for the Christmas special actually contained all the funniest bits and i felt it was a total let down, agree the westlife line was funniest line. Elaine C Me Smith‘s one liners do carry the show.

If two doors down dares to return for another series, I hope Kathy has chucked her new man and crawls back to the wee niaff Colin, I really can’t stand that Anne Marie character

I wonder why Doon, who played Cathy, decided not to return. I know she was a bit marmite but I’ve missed her in the recent episodes.

Reactions: 5
I wonder why Doon, who played Cathy, decided not to return. I know she was a bit marmite but I’ve missed her in the recent episodes.
Ive actually changed my mind about Cathy, didn't miss her at the start, but this new one is dreadful.

I don’t mind Anne Marie personally but I always feel like i’m waiting for something to be revealed about her (or her son) I can’t tell if there’s a joke building up or if she’s just a bit strange!

Reactions: 6
Is she not really busy with other jobs now? I thought I read that somewhere.

I do miss her. I don’t think it helps that Anne Marie is such a pain in the ass.

Reactions: 3
Really didn’t enjoy this years special apart from the aforementioned west life line which was a belter 🤣 - come back Cathy, all is forgiven… Anne Marie has definitely got to go!

Reactions: 3
I miss Cathy she was the best character for me, she was shockingly filterless to the point of almost watching behind a cushion. :oops:

Anne Marie is just beige & pointless. The earlier seasons were so much better.
I hate that they made Colin into a letch too. That was unnecessary.
Glad Beth ditched that dreadful hairstyle she had in one of the season's though. Wtf was that all about :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Jings - I must be on my own here but I like Anne Marie - she's mental. Kathy was mental but was also a bit hurtful and bitchy towards other people, particularly women. Really prefer Anne Marie's kind of mental.