Two doors down

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had high hopes for siobhan but I don't really like her character much her voice is weird not sure if it's acting or she's got new teeth and her beautiful red hair is gone šŸ˜”

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I love Gordon.

They can be funny with ages in the show. Colinā€™s dad was aged up to be in his 90s when he passed away but in the episode he was in he definitely wasnā€™t meant to be in that age range or close as Christine kept making comments like ā€I bet you have never earned Ā£5000 in your entire lifeā€ and he responded with ā€œHow old does she think I amā€

Also when did Michelle and Alan get engaged? Do they count the proposal Alan did during the anniversary party?

Reactions: 2
Yeah I love Gordon too, his impersonation of Cathy in the 2020 Christmas special is my fav Gordon moment

Thought I'd be in the minority saying I don't like Colin's new burd as I don't like the actress playing her so didn't have high hopes. Seems most people feel the same though. I wouldn't mind if they got rid of Colin he's the worst one in it.

Reactions: 3
Episode 2 had me laughing from the start. Still to watch episode 5&6 but really enjoyed this season so far. Christine absolutely makes the show

They should do an hour special episode for Ian and Gordans wedding, bring back Sophie and have Jaz feature.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They should do an hour special episode for Ian and Gordans wedding, bring back Sophie and have Jaz feature.
i would love that. Also Kathy as a one off.
Iā€˜m sure last year Arabella Weir tweeted a photo with what I think was her and the actor that plays Jaz on set. I donā€™t think it was meant to be have been an old photo but nothing has come of it.

As it is it will be Anne Marie at the reception harking on about her Jacksonā€™s vasectomy. Given how much she goes on about him I expect him to be cast soon. I was looking forward to seeing Morven and Lynn being cast as they are aleays referenced but I thought they were just so unlikeable.

• Haha
I was looking forward to seeing Morven and Lynn being cast as they are aleays referenced but I thought they were just so unlikeable.
I didn't warm to them either, hopefully they dont make any more reapperances. Michelle's friend Louise is a good addition and if there is more series id love to see her pop up occasionally. Or even Colin and Cathys holiday friends made a good episode

Reactions: 4
I didn't warm to them either, hopefully they dont make any more reapperances. Michelle's friend Louise is a good addition and if there is more series id love to see her pop up occasionally. Or even Colin and Cathys holiday friends made a good episode
I agree, Louise was brilliant. I also love that they got a deaf actress to play the role. I forgot about the holiday friends.
I hope they give us the wedding on screen. Would be great to have Gordonā€™s parents back!

I wish they hadnā€™t killed off ā€˜Pat over the backā€™. There was so much potential with her.

Reactions: 7
I really enjoyed this series and felt that it was much better than the previous one, kind of back to its best.

I discovered this gem in the past few days, since seeing the Series 6 trailer. I found it quite odd during the first few episodes of Series 6, but I got into it, fairly quickly.

Christine is absolutely fantastic šŸ˜‚. So far, Iā€™ve watched seriesā€™ 5 & 6 and she was on fire during the episode with the Indian takeaway. The fact she accused Bethā€˜s ham sandwich of giving her the shits, yet she still sat down for an Indian banquet šŸ¤£.

I also like Cathy. Her jealously of Michelle makes me laugh, whenever she goes ā€œShut up Michelle!ā€ šŸ˜‚. Whatā€™s the deal with her and Gordon? One minute she appears to absolutely hate him but the next it seems heā€™s the only member of their friendship group that sheā€™s remotely fond of.

Reactions: 6
I discovered this gem in the past few days, since seeing the Series 6 trailer. I found it quite odd during the first few episodes of Series 6, but I got into it, fairly quickly.

Christine is absolutely fantastic šŸ˜‚. So far, Iā€™ve watched seriesā€™ 5 & 6 and she was on fire during the episode with the Indian takeaway. The fact she accused Bethā€˜s ham sandwich of giving her the shits, yet she still sat down for an Indian banquet šŸ¤£.

I also like Cathy. Her jealously of Michelle makes me laugh, whenever she goes ā€œShut up Michelle!ā€ šŸ˜‚. Whatā€™s the deal with her and Gordon? One minute she appears to absolutely hate him but the next it seems heā€™s the only member of their friendship group that sheā€™s remotely fond of.
Ep two of series one is some classic Christine, although she manages to fit some great one liners into most episodes. Sheā€™s my absolute favourite. Her lack of self awareness is hilarious. Youā€™re in for a treat catching up on series 1-4

Tonight's ep has my favourite quote from the whole of this series... Anne-Marie cutting her sentimental speech about how lucky she was to find Colin by shouting "oh tit, the peas!" Going against the grain but I like Anne-Marie and think she has potential if they lean into her neuroses and thwarted attempts to be the perfect host. They could have been lazy and made her a hard drinking Kath knock off, but I think she's bringing out a different side to Colin, and making him a funnier character for it.

• Haha
I do like that episode! Although I donā€™t see the different side to Colin. If anything he comes across really bitchy this series and whilst he always made snide comments he seems worse now? Or maybe itā€™s because with Kathy gone itā€™s a lot more obvious now.

Rewatching from the beginning (again!). Possibly my favourite moment of all

• Haha
Reactions: 13