Two doors down

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s been renewed for a seventh season AND is being promoted to BBC One. Brilliant news.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It’s been renewed for a seventh season AND is being promoted to BBC One. Brilliant news.

yay! I’m over the moon for them not just because I love watching the show but because it really is a fantastic show with amazing actors and actresses

Reactions: 10
It’s the little things I love.
Like this year’s Christmas special and Christine.
And last year’s special..and Christine.
From humour to tears.

And of course Beth, ever so kind and tolerant and understanding…then having a meltdown. Brilliant!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
CATHY’S COMING BACK!

---
Also, the actress who played Sophie is now starring in the upcoming Barbie movie 😳

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Interestingly this article lists all the returning cast members for the upcoming series and Ann-Marie isn’t on there. I didn’t particularly rate her in the last series but having her and Cathy fighting over Colin would’ve been marvellous to watch.

Thank Christ there is no Marie, don’t think I could have listened to her go on about her sons circumcision any longer !! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought Cathy coming back is a one off appearance? I hope not.
I really like her. The show fell without her. Ann Marie is annoying but I am very surprised if there is no crossover between the two.

Reactions: 7
I've loved this show since it first aired - it's always my go to when there's nothing on or enjoying with a wee glass of wine on a Friday night :love:

For me personally, Cathy was thee best character pre covid, i sort of went off her a bit laterly, she became more mean to the point i didn't find her funny anymore. The Holiday Friends episode in particular, was glad when her pal told her a few home truths after being so mean to poor Christine 😣 Thought Anne-Marie was a fine change & i really enjoyed the last series.

That being said, it'll be good to have her back & i can't wait for S7 :)

I agree they made her mean for the sake of it, but I also feel it went really flat without her?
Like Colin became a bit more bitchier which definitely didn’t work. Ann Marie’s schtick of being an ultra cleaner and going on about Jackson’s operation wasn’t funny, it just became annoying. In fact in the episode with Christine’s birthday I think Ann Marie is incredibly rude the way she keeps going in at Beth for not doing any hot food.

I would love to see Sophie back. I wonder If season 7 will see Ian and Gordon’s wedding?

Reactions: 4
I agree they made her mean for the sake of it, but I also feel it went really flat without her?
Like Colin became a bit more bitchier which definitely didn’t work. Ann Marie’s schtick of being an ultra cleaner and going on about Jackson’s operation wasn’t funny, it just became annoying. In fact in the episode with Christine’s birthday I think Ann Marie is incredibly rude the way she keeps going in at Beth for not doing any hot food.

I would love to see Sophie back. I wonder If season 7 will see Ian and Gordon’s wedding?
"whit? ye've nae hot stuff?" haha yeah i agree tbh when you put it like that. I just dont think it'll ever be as good as it once was - the Burns Supper / PPI BBQ / Flatwarming / Party Tricks - all absolutely class 😂

The wedding would be brilliant, or maybe just the hussle & bussle in the house before it. For those who have seen The Royle Family - a similar skit to what they did before Denise's wedding. Though in the Him & Her series, they filmed at the wedding and not the usual bedsit which was great!

I live for Christine and her one liners; best one I can remember is when they went to the coffee shop and Beth suggested sitting on stools and she retorts; 'we're neh bleeping Westlife, I'm not sitting on those'. She has me howling.

• Haha
Reactions: 16