TwinsandMe #8 Tears, Fears, Julie just wants some beers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was nice chatting to you all tonight lads and ladies. I must now go put my crappy Aldi overnight cream on hoping I'll wake up at half six to go to work looking at least five years younger. Feeding all the front line workers and hoping by the grace of God I don't bring covid home to my kids or my childminder. At least I know how my taxes are being paid I'll sleep better knowing I might get my new carpet on my stairs in 2021 when I have paid for Julies next set of lashes ❤
I'm using the Aldi day cream - it has an spf and all!!! Hold your head up with pride. You'll be delighted to see your kids after work whearas Julie will have spent the day trying to hide from them.

Reactions: 6
So she chastises Fionn for saying something to Erin, but it's ok for Erin to be physical with Fionn.
Ok.
She's a bleeping scumbag. A horror is all she is. Bad mom "Klub" Is an excuse for her to feel better about her being a tit parent.
I have a 9 year old here parents better than that horror

Reactions: 17
You couldn't make it up. On one post she's #supportlocal and the very next post has a load of chocolate that she tells us is manufactured in Oz 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is trying blag a free office set up so Sean can work from her home I wonder 🤔🥴
That was totally my first thought too!! 'oh look they've gifted me a whole new office set up.. now Sean has no excuse but to stay and help'.. she is so transparent.. ffs but you know what, at this stage, he's worse for letting her manipulate him. Grow a pair and tell her feck off.

Reactions: 5
So she chastises Fionn for saying something to Erin, but it's ok for Erin to be physical with Fionn.
Ok.
She's a bleeping scumbag. A horror is all she is. Bad mom "Klub" Is an excuse for her to feel better about her being a tit parent.
I have a 9 year old here parents better than that horror
I thought that whole story was scripted, and was definitely for our benefit. She wants to show that Fionn can give as good as he gets.

Reactions: 7
All of yous complaining that you would be better off on the dole but how many of you own your own houses? Just curious? I can tell you now that she is not your average benefit claiming person, do not buy into all the propaganda as most people on benefits have feck all.

Reactions: 12
I've been on single parents allowance and in a council house......struggled my way through college and qualified.......now I'm a home owner and no benefits and I agree neither then nor how can I afford her lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
All of yous complaining that you would be better off on the dole but how many of you own your own houses? Just curious? I can tell you now that she is not your average benefit claiming person, do not buy into all the propaganda as most people on benefits have feck all.
So how is she affording it all I assume single parents is what 220 week with her lifestyle she would spend that in Dunnes in one go.

Reactions: 1
Now the Halloween make up a few weeks ago makes sense. Are we to believe that after the “car crash” she went and recorded for Oh My Glam??

That’s video for the oh my shite... she’s stuck in the middle with a load of qualified makeup artists, she got her makeup done for it (the day of the car crash, how could we forget) and her makeup still looks shite.. when is she going to wake up and realise she is not a makeup artist.. she lives in cuckoo land!

Reactions: 9
That’s video for the oh my shite... she’s stuck in the middle with a load of qualified makeup artists, she got her makeup done for it (the day of the car crash, how could we forget) and her makeup still looks shite.. when is she going to wake up and realise she is not a makeup artist.. she lives in cuckoo land!
Did the MUA use Oh My Glam? Probably not

Reactions: 8
I thought that whole story was scripted, and was definitely for our benefit. She wants to show that Fionn can give as good as he gets.
Probably, it would never occur to her to show her correcting their behaviour. That would actually be relatable content, if she showed the struggle of teaching your children to behave correctly, instead of encouraging them to become little thugs.
Just goes to show how rough she is

Reactions: 5
As I said I have no problem with anyone who needs it claiming benefits but I have friends who are single parents that work and can't afford half the crap I see Julie buy. My husband and I both work good jobs I be lucky to be able to afford an Aldi candle and a bottle of wine on a Friday. It's not jealousy it's frustration because she is making out like she is super women. She isn't she is claiming benefits and hap while getting all furniture gifted to her. I'm sorry but that father needs to be hounded down and made pay for those kids.
He is paying for the kids so don’t be passing you’re judgement on him based by that dose!

Reactions: 6
You could see Fionn looking over at Julie each time he said he didn’t like her hair!! It’s such a cop out that she tunes out of bad behaviour, I let my girls ‘fight it out’ to a point but if/when it gets physical I absolutely step in 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Lads she is off to do an actual food shop. Making a huge deal out of getting her caramel coffee to drink while doing the shopping. Jules don't be such a knob wear your mask while shopping instead of slurping your drink. We are in a pandemic like.

Reactions: 12
Best of luck drinking your coffee with your mask on as you do the shopping 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Best of luck drinking your coffee with your mask on as you do the shopping 😂
Wait and see.
She'll make such a big deal of herself going around Dunnes and sneaking sups of coffee.
The morning won't go without drama.

Of course she'd go and do her shopping during the hours Dunnes have set aside for elderly and more vulnerable

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.