TwinsandMe #8 Tears, Fears, Julie just wants some beers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just unfollowed also. I cannot bear to watch her ignore those kids any longer. That stupid tiktok solidified it for me. She should be ashamed that she posted that today but she won't be as has an army of morons cheering her on. Her "content" is growing more ludicrous/negligent by the day and as long as the freebie and praise keep coming, she will just get worse. I feel so sorry for those kids tonight.

Reactions: 11
Tunes off to the fighting. No Jules it’s always ER attacking fionn 😡 who doesn’t teach their kids to keep their hands to themselves. Fionn will miss out on parties etc because no one will want ER there. No one likes a spoilt bully

Tunes off to the fighting. No Jules it’s always ER attacking fionn 😡 who doesn’t teach their kids to keep their hands to themselves. Fionn will miss out on parties etc because no one will want ER there. No one likes a spoilt bully
That felt great pressing the unfollow button.😊

Reactions: 7
🤣 the pronunciation on her latest tictok is brilliant!! She must be getting elocution lessons on the sly🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So apparently we’re all overreacting to Erin Rose kicking Fionn. I’d hate to be as negligent as that donkey.

Reactions: 10
So apparently we’re all overreacting to Erin Rose kicking Fionn. I’d hate to be as negligent as that donkey.
She was slapping the head off him while he slept a few days ago, the poor lad. Julie told her to stop but continued filming.

Reactions: 12
Unfollowed myself, hopefully more follow. Her response was disgusting totally finished me.
Thats not how a proper mother goes on it was shocking to watch today.. I’d say she was sent lots of messages over what ER did she did it with such venom..

Reactions: 6
No one messaged her... She is on here reading... She couldn't give a duck... Her favourite gets away with everything

Reactions: 4
She was slapping the head off him while he slept a few days ago, the poor lad. Julie told her to stop but continued filming.
Poor Fionn he’s lovely. She filmed it again on Sunday!! Kids need to be off Instagram it’s to much..

And now she's taking the piss out of been called out for that brat she owns kicking fionn and her not doing anything about it but stand there recoding it. She's a disgrace of mother

Reactions: 17
99% of her followers are too thick or letting their own kids behave the same way... Rough following jmo

Poor Fionn he’s lovely. She filmed it again on Sunday!! Kids need to be off Instagram it’s to much..
I'm really hoping their dad is there in the background recording everything because she digging herself into a deep hole, she has all the local skangers encouraging her but most people are disgusted with her😠😠

Reactions: 13
Does anyone else see mental health issues with Julie?Im thinking bipolar.... definitely something not right with her

Reactions: 15
I coped that something is right with her at all!!
She is so fake, there was little snippets of the real Julie a few years ago used to slip out, one night supermom stalked her to call to her house, Julie lied and said she was out shopping but supermom landed at Julie's house and told all this on a live. Julie was so mad but had to try keep up the act. She went home another night and left supermom in Cork City alone. Julie is showing her true colours everyday now, she has changed so much but what that proves is she was this nasty snake putting on an act.

I think life in general is overwhelming and hard for through her own actions. If she got a bit more organised, turned off the feckin TV for a while, put the phone down, spend a bit of time with them and in time they would be less needy and could play themselves. They have every type of a toy imaginable so it shouldn't be a big deal. Im really surprised that she hasn't used her experience from working in a childcare facility to adapt it to her own family life and have a calm, organised fun environment but most of all to have boundaries. If at any stage she learned the Montessori method she would know how well it works for children.
It doesnt need to be 'hard' for her at all.

Reactions: 6
When she said first that she didn't notice Erin kicking Fionn I was so annoyed, then it struck me it probably happens so many times that she just thinks this is normal now, so so sad poor Fionn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.