TwinsandMe #8 Tears, Fears, Julie just wants some beers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am from Cork and don't curse like that and I don't know anyone that does that bad, anyone is guilty of cursing sometimes but the amount she does is disgusting
I was asking was the mashed potatoes & fried egg a cork thing as my dad used to love it😊 not the cursing.

Reactions: 3
Definitely judge someone by the company they keep. I feel sorry for Cork people if they represent the county.
Thankfully the majority of Cork people are not like that at all, they are the friendliest and most genuine people I have ever come across and funny, so funny. I'm not from Cork by the way.

Reactions: 12
I unfollowed earlier today after that video of ER intentionally kicking. My friends just been on a WhatsApp group saying that not only did she address it but she practically said “ah I don’t even see it anymore, no apology or Jesus I better pay more attention or put my f**in phone down“
Having taught many children for years in infants she is exactly at the age where Julie needs to parent and sanction her for her behaviour. She’ll be the one in junior infants now kicking and roaring to get her own way. See it time and time again 😟😔

Reactions: 14
Why would you stand there and film your child being nasty and booting their twin..... pull her off him and tell your child off!!! Honestly she makes my blood boil with her lack of parenting. 😡😡😡
I know I saw that and was gobsmacked.

She's not even trying to hide that she's a tit parent anymore

Reactions: 12
I actually unfollowed the Insta huns resharing her video stating " I am LOL"ING at Julie she is too funny " 🙄Either they have an atrocious sense of humour or just tagging and complimenting Julie for the reshare in hopes of more followers for themselves.
Give me strength

Reactions: 9
Why is everything so hard for her, never heard such shite in all my life. There are many people in far worse situations and get on with it

Reactions: 9
Ah I didn’t even see it , ah sure they are gas ... she is going to be one spoilt child and a bully.

Reactions: 7
If you're that checked out as a parent that you don't see your child being hurt then you need to have a word with yourself 😠😠 and then to downplay it as no big deal because poor fionn wasnt 'bawling', does she not take action until a child is hysterical?
Julie, it IS a big deal when you're stood right in front of your toddlers filming them and you had to look back to see Erin repeatedly kicking Fionn, its not as if it was a sly little kick😮😮😮
She looking less and less capable of keeping those poor kids safe

Reactions: 15
I unfollowed earlier today after that video of ER intentionally kicking. My friends just been on a WhatsApp group saying that not only did she address it but she practically said “ah I don’t even see it anymore, no apology or Jesus I better pay more attention or put my f**in phone down“
Having taught many children for years in infants she is exactly at the age where Julie needs to parent and sanction her for her behaviour. She’ll be the one in junior infants now kicking and roaring to get her own way. See it time and time again 😟😔
She’d love that wouldn’t it be content for her 🙄 will probably make up a load of lies to add to it

Reactions: 3
If you're that checked out as a parent that you don't see your child being hurt then you need to have a word with yourself 😠😠 and then to downplay it as no big deal because poor fionn wasnt 'bawling', does she not take action until a child is hysterical?
Julie, it IS a big deal when you're stood right in front of your toddlers filming them and you had to look back to see Erin repeatedly kicking Fionn, its not as if it was a sly little kick😮😮😮
Absolutely shocking!! She saw it she laughed she did nothing! I am unfollowing her I am disgusted. She than goes an advertise a bloody ready meal she has everything for free, hadn’t done a big shop in months..I just love her little boy he was so hurt today. Id say she got lots of messages not just 3!!

Reactions: 7
And its a big deal as she went on the gram and even mentioned getting the message about ERs behaviour.

Reactions: 2
Absolutely shocking!! She saw it she laughed she did nothing! I am unfollowing her I am disgusted. She than goes an advertise a bloody ready meal she has everything for free, hadn’t done a big shop in months..I just love her little boy he was so hurt today. Id say she got lots of messages not just 3!!
I've unfollowed too, the cheek of her to say she noticed nothing because the poor child wasn't crying😠😠
How far do things have to go, how hurt does one of her children actually have to get before she takes action, because things can escalate in a second, especially when you have children you won't teach boundaries to?

Also did you notice her balanced on the nutri quick box while she was talking? Sneaky witch😂😂😂

Reactions: 10
I'm just watching her there, she's a joke.. poor Fionn. No discipline at all in that house
No creche for them today , does that mean she has to look after her kids alone for the rest of the week? God help Fionn , as ER will have him beaten up at that stage!

Reactions: 6
I've unfollowed too, the cheek of her to say she noticed nothing because the poor child wasn't crying😠😠
How far do things have to go, how hurt does one of her children actually have to get before she takes action, because things can escalate in a second, especially when you have children you won't teach boundaries to?

Also did you notice her balanced on the nutri quick box while she was talking? Sneaky witch😂😂😂
I saw it she is sneaky alright..Trisha transformation advertising one earlier and Lisa Jordan got a big box of sweet king same guy sending this rubbish!! There is no way they would buy this rubbish..

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.