TwinsandMe #8 Tears, Fears, Julie just wants some beers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I currently work in childcare and have an honours degree in this area. I would not see any signs to say they are advanced. Their concentration is very weak as they cant sit at the table for any meal time. I also domt think their language is as clear as other 3 year olds but that is the joy of children they are all different
Fair enough, I think they seem intelligent for just turned 3. IMO

Reactions: 3
30+ years working in the childcare sector and I wouldn't say they are advanced for 3 year olds.
However, children all develop differently and thats the beauty of them...always learning

Reactions: 9
30+ years working in the childcare sector and I wouldn't say they are advanced for 3 year olds.
However, children all develop differently and thats the beauty of them...always learning
Sure they don’t even know what a dinner table is or how to use a knife and fork!! Bless them..

I dont think their speech is great tbh

You reckon he's the top???
Definitely I’d say she’s a mad yoke! 😂

Reactions: 4
Small kids in a skate park absolutely wrecks mine and my children’s heads!
My kids are demented from the smaller kids sauntering around the skate parks while their parents are (usually) yapping on their phones
It’s so unfair on the older kids and if they were to crash into a smally their parents would probably blame them instead of acknowledging they shouldn’t have their small children there in the 1st place
I know it’s probably outside of her 5kms but when restrictions are lifted the skate park in tramore park is perfect for smallies

Reactions: 17
Off to the park all dolled up and plastered in make up, talk about over the top or do I need to up my going to the park outfits?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First actual dat at home really with the two and she’s sick of the four walls already 🙄🙄🙄🙄 get a grip! Six weeks lockdown my eye with this wan!

Reactions: 12
She is seriously THICK... she must of been gifted labels for her containers - I’d say it’s the company that gave her the F & E for the toy boxes...this morning she showed the porridge and hasn’t even peeled the plastic off the decal 🤣🤣 stuck it on and just left it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What happened her eyebrows. They look awful. She is a good looking girl but she is destroying herself with botox.

Reactions: 2
What happened her eyebrows. They look awful. She is a good looking girl but she is destroying herself with botox.
She’s grand until she speaks as a man would say!! A very bad beautician got hold of them and mangled them and Botox she didn’t need but it was free sure she took it anyway!!

Reactions: 7
I Saw that with the decals !!! They all come with instructions like she’s as thick god help us

She is seriously THICK... she must of been gifted labels for her containers - I’d say it’s the company that gave her the F & E for the toy boxes...this morning she showed the porridge and hasn’t even peeled the plastic off the decal 🤣🤣 stuck it on and just left it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.