TwinsandMe #8 Tears, Fears, Julie just wants some beers!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mailed her... fionn getting kicked is not ok..... fionns mam filming him being kicked is not ok... his mam then uploading it to social media is not ok... erin not being immediately reprimanded is not ok.... !!!!!

Reactions: 25
I mailed her... fionn getting kicked is not ok..... fionns mam filming him being kicked is not ok... his mam then uploading it to social media is not ok... erin not being immediately reprimanded is not ok.... !!!!!
You’ll probably be blocked. Can’t see your message making her rethink her actions...unfortunately.

Reactions: 12
The whole poor me attitude going on about a gap in their life cause their dad isn’t around. If she was in anyway a decent mother she’d talk positively about their Dad have pictures of him for them and arrange video calls. Court aside a child should have both their parents in their life and that should be made the main focus set aside your own personal issues.

There’s days I want to strangle my ex but where my daughter is concerned I cannot fault him he’s a great dad and I make sure we maintain an amicable relationship for her so she can see her parents can get on without being with each other. I’d never be negative about him in front of her.
We are not all as lucky as you to have a good father to our kid(s) - unfortunately.

Reactions: 9
You’ll probably be blocked. Can’t see your message making her rethink her actions...unfortunately.
She read my message then I blocked her first....

Poor child ... 3 kicks and not a thing said to erin .. dont understand her logic of putting that up

Reactions: 14
Just saw that it’s not funny she is a bully, Erin is always picking on Fionn he is so quiet..
And E-R gets away with it every time. Is there a favourite child 🤔😥😥 ? I adore the small fella, he's a dote .

Just saw that it’s not funny she is a bully, Erin is always picking on Fionn he is so quiet..
And E-R gets away with it every time, is there a

Reactions: 7
Even the picture on wall is staged lol, poor small fella, she only has more interest in the girl, because she wants her, to be like her when she is older.

Reactions: 5
ER seems to get her way a lot. Yesterday she whinged about being beside her mam in bed and then in a later video you can see she won. Then little Fionn fell asleep and ER was standing above him tormenting him. She needs a little reining in I think.
But the kids behaviour aside, Julies recent comment about the ‘gap’, why does the father not see the kids? Surely it’s not just distance or Covid restrictions? It reflects poorly on him that he’s missing on these formative years God love them. And his parents/siblings. Surely to God they have some kind of relationship with the kids? I just know that I would move mountains to see mine if I had to.

Reactions: 8
The father lives in Australia. He's obviously a useless excuse of a father. However she's the one who is making the gap in their lives a thing. She's painful throwing the pity party for herself. Erin is so like her mother it's uncanny. Looks wise and personality wise Fionn is very different to his sister

Reactions: 6
I’d love to steal Fionn he’s such a sweetheart...it broke me to see Erin kick him like that ffs Julie it’s not funny we all know ur on this reading everything..u have 2 kids not just one it’s all about ER poor Fionn is just thrown to the side..

Reactions: 10
I cant look at the video but my heart us broken reading about poor Fionn. Poor child has a long road ahead with her! History repeating itself.

Reactions: 11
ER is the favourite.. Most of us can see that... She makes it so obvious... Happens in lots of families... Maybe he reminds her of her ex... Wouldn't be the first time to happen 🤔

Reactions: 4
Its a disgrace that Julie was so busy trying to show off that the twins were wearing somewhat matching clothes that she didn't even think there was anything wrong with kicking her brothers ankles😠😠
Shows what her priorities are, those poor kids. What Erin did was really not nice at all but the poor child knows no better, its up to Julie to teach her right and wrong and we can see Julie was dragged up so she doesn't seem able to in still a sense of conscience in Erin.
It's so sad for those poor kids

Reactions: 10
Content of Julie all over Fionn and all talk about him coming up very soon after she reads here people saying Erin Rose is her favourite

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just in case anybody needs to know, content = talking about your bins these days 😂😂oh what a simpleton, imagine your life being that fookin dull 🤣

• Haha
Just in case anybody needs to know, content = talking about your bins these days 😂😂oh what a simpleton, imagine your life being that fookin dull 🤣
Very obvious she sees a meme like the bins have went out more than us this year and then thinks oh thats funny I will relate that to my life. We are all in the same boat and 90% of us don't go out much regardless of covid as we have responsibilities. And bleeping fix your picture you dose of shite. Its not rocket science.

Reactions: 15
What in the name of god has she given her children for dinner tonight veg mashed up with potatoe and a fried egg on top 🤢
It’s not even a runny egg it should be.. my dad used to eat runny fried eggs with mash potatoes.. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
It’s not even a runny egg it should be.. my dad used to eat runny fried eggs with mash potatoes.. 🤢
I have to say we have that concoction some Friday evenings, beans, mash and fried egg on top when we need something quick. ( I cook from scratch every day so its my one day off or we get take away). We all love it.

Slightly off track, is there a thread for SMS, I couldnt find one.
I dont follow her but I did have a look earlier, she has a mouth like a sewer, just disgusting.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.