Twinsandme #78 Mirror mirror on the wall, is Droolie’s insta the dullest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she dragging them to dublin and taking them.out of school again ffs that infuriates me
I ordinarily though last night when she said she was going back up to Dublin today with the kids that they were off on holiday but now when they are getting the train maybe they are just going for some sort of freebie 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Predictions for the holiday..
Passport, boarding pass drama.
Some of them will be sick.
Lost luggage.
Julie will get lost.
Kids won't go to the kiddies club.
Julie & kids get sunburnt.
Everything expensive and the twins want it.
Suitcase drama.
Julie will be singing a cooch er ra ra and doing a human train.
Loads of men will be weak for Julie.
Lots of posts about their first holiday and digs at Jessie.
Loads of reels and tiktoks.
Julie making jokes about not wearing a bikini and mom tum.
Blend and go ad and probably free pr hotel stay tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why 3 hours ago has she a pink blazer on in the car goesnfor breakfast and an hour later she's back home with a chrisp white jacket
And a totally different hair style, she didn't just fling her hair up in a ponytail as we all would, her fringe is perfectly styled whereas it's normally greased back

Reactions: 3
No way she was there. Id say she left the widow take irelands thorn to feis and she stayed home and packed for Dublin cause she was eggshausted

Reactions: 10
How far away from the feis Hotel is she living she was in the car before 7 am feis started at 9

She’s definitely using pre records to cover her tracks. I doubt she was at the Feis at all.

Reactions: 11
Didn't bring the car as she wouldn't pay for parking for a week I'd imagine and that definitely wouldnt be gifted. If she was flying out of Cork Sean probably would of dropped her but when it's a freebie (probably) she probably had no choice in where she flew from.

Reactions: 6
Performing monkey is so right sur that young wan is performing on insta since she came out of the womb

---
I also think she's parked at a train station by the looks of it, anyone know where the feis was on? I know she had a car yday with her but I dunno looks weird
Looks like they went for lunch in lab 82 which is opposite the train station which would explain why’s she’s parked there

Her times dint add up for the train time table and her stories on the train
Like could you be bothered with the cover up lol
---
Whiter thann white chrisp new jacket
Old grey top with chocolate
Lol I've second hand embarrassment for her and the jacket poking out of the horn in the video is snow white again lol.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
How far away from the feis Hotel is she living she was in the car before 7 am feis started at 9
No. She didn't go to feis. Tattlers have their own kids there and it was the merry widow with ER. No sign of Julie.
Feis was held in Charleville park hotel, just over an hour's drive away.
I assume ER will be pulled out of Irish dancing now. She didn't get any top spots at last feis, only participation medals so after today's non performance, it's probably the end for them.
The child is probably wrecked from having no sleep and constant pushing,

Reactions: 13
Where’s the Thorn here? Did she leave her at the feis? She stayed above in Dublin with one of the Johnnies I’d say, no way she was at that feis which is why the Thorn freaked out. Surely one of the Tattler mammies spotted them today.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.