Twinsandme #78 Mirror mirror on the wall, is Droolie’s insta the dullest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to disappoint girls but she was there, I saw her out in the hall talking to the dancing teacher and another girl met her in the toilets. Didn’t see anymore of her as they were in a separate room

Reactions: 11
I'd say other mammies in her school are raging their kids missed out on a spot and thorn didn't even dance.

Doesn't the whole irish dancing things seems crazy, seems very toxic and pressurised.

Reactions: 12
And this is the start of what’s to come with Irelands Thorn. The child doesn’t know if she lives with the Merry Widow, Sean or Droolie. Her life is chaotic or carnage as Droolie would say. Sleeping here, there and everywhere. Encouraged to bully her brother, use language not acceptable for a six year old, dragged to swimming, monforts, dancing etc while eating dinner from a lunch box in the back of a car. There’s nothing stable in the child’s life. I know I’ve never said anything nice about the child, but today I’ve actually felt for her. And off on holidays now without Merry Widow and Sean. Those kids haven’t a clue what’s going on 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hardly traipsed all the way back up to Eastwall for the Lego exhibition thing did she? If she did she's cracked

Reactions: 4
Prob passing it on her way to the Clayton for a #gifted stay before her flight tomorrow!

Reactions: 5
I'd say other mammies in her school are raging their kids missed out on a spot and thorn didn't even dance.

Doesn't the whole irish dancing things seems crazy, seems very toxic and pressurised.
It doesn’t work like that. Anyone can dance. No one lost a spot because she didn’t dance.

Reactions: 1
There is no way she got train up and brought all suitcases on train.She up for the night or mother drive up tomorrow with all bags to go on holidays with her

Reactions: 6
She said only 5 or 6 from Erin's dancing school got picked to go to this feis I thought? Maybe I picked her up wrong.
Yes she did, and that ER was the only one from her age group, that the others were older and in a different room rum

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The more the merrier for the minis competition! No selection process. I doubt ER was the only u7 in the group.
She's in the u7s Julie!
Yea she's definitely said and insinuated that Erin Rose was chosen to go to the Munsters, that she was picked as one of the people to go etc. Can't remember was it on her stories or she mentioned it on the podcast a couple of weeks ago too but she definitely insinuated that ER was so good at the dancing that she was chosen for the Munsters

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The more the merrier for the minis competition! No selection process. I doubt ER was the only u7 in the group.
She's in the u7s Julie!
Anyone can go, obviously a dancing teacher might think a child might not be ready for it and not put them into it for their sake as it might put them off. But Erin wasn’t the “chosen one” she was just put in coz the teacher clearly thought she was capable 🙈🙈 you’d swear she was a 2 year old dancing the way she carries on. She was in a different room so I don’t know but loads of 6-7s in there and I doubt she was the only one from JLA in there

Reactions: 9
Will she hide her away for the week or what story will she come out with for her tagging along! 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 3
The Merry Widow is with them in the hotel in Dublin, I thought this was a solo holiday just Droolie & the Chuckies?? You can hear her smokers chest like Dot Cotton in the back ground. The Merry Widow must be going too with her toy boy. Droolie on a freebie holiday & no declaration of AD or collab!!
---
No one cares Thorn, you bullying little witch. Leave Fuinneog alone.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This clown. Jesus. Just listening to her stories. No the child wasn’t picked out of so many as she calls it. Secondly this is her first BIG feis. The rest were only class feis’s within her own dancing school. Mini Munsters is a big deal and most grade dancers in Munster go. Maybe Julie if you had brought her to a few Feis’s beforehand to prepare (as they’d be smaller and more relaxed and there has been plenty on the last few weekends) Erin rose would have had the confidence to get up on stage, not just try throw her on stage for the biggest grades feis of the year!!!!!! No wonder she freaked out god love her. Even one would have given her a feel of what it’s like!!! I didn’t see her unfortunately girls hahah so nothing to report

Reactions: 10
I think she's just acting the maggot and stirring the pot.
She needs to remember it's her sheep she is playing tricks on not tattle. We don't buy her makeup or whatever she is pushing or we dont by show tickets, they do.

Reactions: 7
Endless shots of Erin now proving she can dance. We dont care Julie. She is only raging that she had to forego the drink last night for nothing.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.