Twinsandme #78 Mirror mirror on the wall, is Droolie’s insta the dullest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What sort of gig is all finished and your in the car by quarter past 10? It must have been shite.
I was at the gig last night and it was going on until after 11 and it was a 30 minute walk out of there so they defo left early coz it was pitch dark when we left. I’d say they just went because they had to show face if they were invited.

Reactions: 5
My friend is there, kid dances for JL too and no sign of Droolie just the merry widow who she assumes took ER

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The feral little witch wouldn’t dance 😂😂😂 Ohh I’m skitten, Droolie is manic over her. I bet Fuinneog would have gotten up no bother at all. No discipline & bribing her with Smyths is why she’s so stubborn & unruly. She ain’t no Jean butler & never will be. More like Christy Brown.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ll never get over Julie recording her then 4 year old daughter karate kick her brother, while Fionn cowered with his hands over his face trying to protect himself, and Julie laughing. I know ER is only a child but she gives me the crawlies ever since. Nothing she does puts her in a good light, not even seeing her in her cute Irish dancing costume, she is just utterly unlikeable, and it’s down to how Julie has portrayed her online. I would not allow my child to be friends with ER.

Reactions: 20
I don’t know why anyone believes she is at the feis. Her mother or brother are sending her pics of ER. Why is she in none of them?!
she’s no more out of the bed and at the feis than I am! She’s far too precious.
Beginning to think the same. Where was Erin in the car when she was going on about her not participating…. We all know she likes to swing like a monkey in front of Julie trying to film. She probably wouldn’t participate because Julie wasn’t there.

Reactions: 10
I think Erin Rose looks so sad in that restaurant. Imagine your child being afraid and nervous and instead of minding them and taking them out of it instead you bribe them with smith's and then walk away from them. The child will never trust her own mother, and will grow up knowing she can never rely on her for anything only materiel bullshit.

Reactions: 19
The car filth is horrific the sweets in the cup holder 🙈 once the make up and botox are done the rest is manky, clothes, house, car

Reactions: 9
Seriously, she walked away frustrated - imagine how that made the child feel. I have to step away now from her today cause she sickens me how thick she is in rearing this kids.

She really is an "I told you so" kinda parent. No support at all, just humiliation and embarrassment at every turn.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm blocked. Anyone give me a link as I can't seem to find her on instanavigation.
Did the merry widow bring ER to the feis and Julie pretending she brought her?

Reactions: 1
The utter disdain for the "f**king music", the "diddly diedly" music. No respect whatsoever for the event or the whole Irish dancing scene. Like, what kind of music did she expect at an Irish dancing feis?! Was she expecting them to turn off the music and hold up the whole show, or get the music changed to the calm, relaxing kind whilst she was trying to persuade ER to get up on stage and "perform like a monkey"? 🙈🤦🏻‍♀️

IMG_20240609_132047.jpg

IMG_20240609_132058.jpg

IMG_20240609_132108.jpg

IMG_20240609_132120.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 10
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Even in the "before" photos of ER in her dress she looks off, not as "sassy" as usual.....was it ever a case that she was there with the Merry Widow and Drools was late (or a no-show) and that triggered the whole chain of events, that she was upset at being let down by her mother again. She looks very sad/upset in the restaurant photo, I'd say Drools let rip at her

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
The giving out about the music is just to make her story seem more plausible coz she wasn't there id say and e.r wouldn't dance coz she wasn't, the poor kids are always pawned off on her mam and brother, but she's prob still telling everyone she works a full time job too and isn't in benefits 😆🙄🫣

Reactions: 8
The utter disdain for the "f**king music", the "diddly diedly" music. No respect whatsoever for the event or the whole Irish dancing scene. Like, what kind of music did she expect at an Irish dancing feis?! Was she expecting them to turn off the music and hold up the whole show, or get the music changed to the calm, relaxing kind whilst she was trying to persuade ER to get up on stage and "perform like a monkey"? 🙈🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 2983727
View attachment 2983729
View attachment 2983731
View attachment 2983732
I’d say that’ll mark the end or ER’s dancing days… you can see she’s seething the child wouldn’t perform..

I wonder is ER unwell, she looks out of sorts.. that’ll be the holiday drama now!

Reactions: 8
Why is she dragging them to dublin and taking them.out of school again ffs that infuriates me

Reactions: 9
Why 3 hours ago has she a pink blazer on in the car goesnfor breakfast and an hour later she's back home with a chrisp white jacket

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.