Twinsandme #78 Mirror mirror on the wall, is Droolie’s insta the dullest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the alone parenting bleating is getting boring.
Jules, on a night out desperate for a bit of sausage isn't #alone parenting no need to hash tag it. 🤣
She has it easy doesn't she, all the holidays, nights out and spending her money on everything, her choice of course but she could've got a mortgage by now.
She loves the sympathy and drama about everything.

Reactions: 9
I can only ever see the two different colours and the blue veins. Loads of horrible older men drooling over her on tiktok where she has the boobs out for attention :sick: :sick:
It’s vile and not a single thought for her children she abandoned Tuesday night. They’ll be lucky to see her next weekend.That Wanchor Christine is going to Taylor Swift so i bet Drooks is going there too.

Reactions: 5
The actual state of her!!!! Did she knit that dress in home ec for her junior cert????

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thank you, I couldn't get into ticketmaster website. Just back from holiday and 3 concerts in a few days, she has a great time and great childcare for an alone parent.

View attachment 3007839
What's the betting she will fit in the wolfe tones next Saturday on top of all that.
---
The actual state of her!!!! Did she knit that dress in home ec for her junior cert????
I'm starting to wonder did she even make it to junior cert.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m begging someone give her a stylist 😂😂😂 she’s living proof that you can have money & still look an absolute state 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are herself and Miriam after falling out or what? Miriam was at take that last night aswell but no stories of them together or anything. A few weeks back Miriam had a tiktok up about someone who got really friendly with her for a while but was now ghosting her, I wondered at the time was it Julie 🤔
Julie didn’t mention a thing about her engagement. I suspect she is green

Reactions: 9
What in the name of my Granny’s crochet bag has she got on her 🤣🤣🤣 Is that something she picked up off Timu Temu or whatever it’s called 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.