Twinsandme #78 Mirror mirror on the wall, is Droolie’s insta the dullest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Showing the merry widow on her Tiktok and says they're up in Dublin for the evening. Couldn't pass up a freebie I'm guessing.

Reactions: 5
Why you would put a child dancing in the mini munsters when they have done none of the normal Cork feis competitions is beyond me🤯 they need the experience of a regular feis against other dance schools first and not just the simple class ones.
I actually know why tho, she would be Beginner A and they have to be at the competitions at 8.15/8.30 on a Sunday morning and that is way to early for Julie🙄😂 class ones would be evening or afternoon.

Reactions: 7
Why you would put a child dancing in the mini munsters when they have done none of the normal Cork feis competitions is beyond me🤯 they need the experience of a regular feis against other dance schools first and not just the simple class ones.
I actually know why tho, she would be Beginner A and they have to be at the competitions at 8.15/8.30 on a Sunday morning and that is way to early for Julie🙄😂 class ones would be evening or afternoon.
But you do realise that ER has performed with the Monfords in the Opera House with 1000 people there, doncha know. This is all the fault of the queue to dance she was in, and the music and everybody else.....poor child needs to be taken out of school now for a holiday to get over the trauma.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There was a secret session party for the two Johnnies last night in Orlagh house in Dublin, I wonder was she at it? The 2 Johnnies are playing in The Viking in Lanzarote on Friday, I wonder is that where Droolie is heading on holidays?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
There was a secret session party for the two Johnnies last night in Orlagh house in Dublin, I wonder was she at it? The 2 Johnnies are playing in The Viking in Lanzarote on Friday, I wonder is that where Droolie is heading on holidays?
Brenda was gloating that they were invited to the afterparty but couldn't go 🥴 they could of easily went if they really wanted to, she wasn't working and Paula was in Dublin with Julie so could of minded the twins. I think they bought their own gold tickets like everyone else and are spoofing. They never congratulated the lads on their album. It's all a strange set up, Neil does the podcast for them and they have the same management but I don't think the lads give 2 shiny shits about Julie or Brenda.

Reactions: 12
I've no clue what the 2 Johnnies do, I thought they were terrible djs and podcasters with a travel programme on TV, how do the manage to have an album and put on a show?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Merry Widow probably has free travel and a companion pass with all her “cancer” So herself and Droolie were free on the train and she only had to pay for the feral chuckies. Id imagine that’s why they went by train, and the Merry Widow will be back down to Cork today while Droolie jets off on another holiday with the ferals missing school again.

Reactions: 1
I've no clue what the 2 Johnnies do, I thought they were terrible djs and podcasters with a travel programme on TV, how do the manage to have an album and put on a show?
They have weird cult type fans. The Facebook group is the biggest cringe fest I have ever seen in my life

Reactions: 5
They’re in Canada on tour on Friday no?

Reactions: 1
Paula will suddenly get a good deal on flights and sure one more in the apartment won’t cost anything. So off Paula will go. Wasn’t she looking for a mastectomy bikini last week 😏🤔

Reactions: 14
Paula will suddenly get a good deal on flights and sure one more in the apartment won’t cost anything. So off Paula will go. Wasn’t she looking for a mastectomy bikini last week 😏🤔
I don't think Paula knew that she was looking for a mastectomy bikini. It was Julie tryimg to garner sympathy before she had a busy week of being away from the kids.

Reactions: 11
I am the exact same!! They are singers too? The only place I have ever seen one of them is on Trisha's Transformation stories. Feel like I live under a rock.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.