Twinsandme #78 Mirror mirror on the wall, is Droolie’s insta the dullest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, you’re right Julie. The young buck must’ve been bananas alright to try chat you up. 12/10. Don’t make me laugh. ER looks the head of her oul boy there with the hair tied back.

Reactions: 7
Actual burning with embarrassment for this yoke. Delighted some wasted young fella paid her a compliment. ZARO self esteem this one. Mortified for them both dressing like teens and going to all that effort. The Johnnies wouldn't touch either of them with someone else’s 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Jesus I am mortified for her. Your man was probably dared to go up and say it to her 😂. I’d say she looked a state in real life without the filters.

That’s if it even happened. Droolie is sad enough to make something like that up

Reactions: 8
I’ve a feeling it’s a pr hotel stay tonight and a pr holiday too, hope I’m wrong. What’s the best some of her extended family land on the holiday to “surprise” them

Reactions: 8
So what was the point of them going last night? Just to sit there for an hour or 2 and then leave? 🤷🏼‍♀️ did they think they’d pluck them out of the audience and be up on stage?
So they can steal some ideas for their electric picnic/ Cork Podcast Festival shows because neither of them has an original thought in their little heads.

I’ve a feeling it’s a pr hotel stay tonight and a pr holiday too, hope I’m wrong. What’s the best some of her extended family land on the holiday to “surprise” them
Oh there's not a hope she's going on her own with the ferals. She'd die if she had to parent her own kids for a whole week.

Reactions: 7
Wonder will we be treated to the Mary Poppins act like last time that she was on holidays with the twinnies.

Reactions: 4
Julie and the kids back up to Dublin tomorrow, must be off on holiday early on Monday. She will have clocked up alot of driving since Fri on little rest which could be dangerous.
Madness, putting herself and her twins in danger and other road users.

Reactions: 1
I don’t know why anyone believes she is at the feis. Her mother or brother are sending her pics of ER. Why is she in none of them?!
she’s no more out of the bed and at the feis than I am! She’s far too precious.

Reactions: 4
She spoiled it for the child. Hyped her up so much “ My Air in Rows ” couldn’t even dance 🥴🙄

Reactions: 9
She could’ve stayed rolling around the field with the young fellas in her cowboy hat 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Funny how she doesn’t even have the child in the car with her 🤔🤔🤔

Also getting another day out of yesterdays makeup 😬 great value 🤣🥴

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.