Twinsandme #78 Mirror mirror on the wall, is Droolie’s insta the dullest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie thinks they are looking at her because she’s getting changed (and she’s a celebrity you know), but they are looking at her because she’s about to leave her car in their estate and piss off to a gig for hours!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh look, arms on show that she apparently hates and she is going to a big gig, sober. She must just use the arms excuse to sell whatever ad she is doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh look, arms on show that she apparently hates and she is going to a big gig, sober. She must just use the arms excuse to sell whatever ad she is doing.
View attachment 2982288
The big manly walk on her 🤣🤣
When herself and White Chick rock up, everyone will be wondering if they’ve come to Ru Paul’s Drag race by mistake. 🏳️‍🌈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The big manly walk on her 🤣🤣
When herself and White Chick rock up, everyone will be wondering if they’ve come to Ru Paul’s Drag race by mistake. 🏳️‍🌈
Brenda showing off putting up that they are going into the gold circle area :sick:

Reactions: 3
Julie thinks they are looking at her because she’s getting changed (and she’s a celebrity you know), but they are looking at her because she’s about to leave her car in their estate and piss off to a gig for hours!
I’m from the area and I can confirm that’s exactly why they’re looking at them. People are sick tit of these eejits parking up and fecking off.
---
They are mad showing where they parked, the car could get broken into 🤡 🐎
Hopefully it does, could even get keyed, ya never know 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m from the area and I can confirm that’s exactly why they’re looking at them. People are sick tit of these eejits parking up and fecking off.
---

Hopefully it does, could even get keyed, ya never know 😂😂
Where is it on? I was wondering why every wan was walking round Dublin City centre today in denims and cowboy boots.

Reactions: 3
Where is it on? I was wondering why every wan was walking round Dublin City centre today in denims and cowboy boots.
St annes park, Raheny… lovely area, we all don’t screech like a banshee so she’ll stand out like a sore thumb.

They must be seething with jealousy. Never in their wildest dreams will they sell a 20,000 capacity venue.
they can’t even fill 500 seats in a crappy hotel.

You’d actually have second hand mortification for them with their filters & her Penneys push up bra. She does realise she’s nearly 40 does she? Up to Dublin to sit in a field with a load of young ones who’ve no clue who these fools are. 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s mini munsters? Could someone who knows about feis explain. Is it a big deal or like the last feis where everyone got a prize

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.