Twinsandme #78 Mirror mirror on the wall, is Droolie’s insta the dullest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thick as donkey tit…. That is all…. 🙄 had to film other people to show there’s more like her out there!

Reactions: 5
Dont know why she couldnt of come up to Dublin in morning but anyways. Makeup , then recording podcast episodes in morning, then on the hunt for cowboy boots. She didn't know what to wear to the 2 johnnies so she rang someone , who I assume works with them, and they said festival gear or cowboy kinda gear. So we've that shitshow of an outfit to look forward to tomoro😀 just sounds like they're going to watch. Not pushing podcast festival tickets yet as they're still trying to organise stuff for it. I gave up on the live after that because the arselickers were out in force🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Boy manager staying in the same hotel as Jools & Brenda. He has his marked pr stay not like the other pair.

Reactions: 9
New follower numbers are very high lately, especially the last 3 days, no competition running or didn't see any shout outs etc.
Screenshot_20240608_101533_com.android.chrome_edit_25595594708072.jpg

Reactions: 4
They re not guests at that tonight are they ? Just attending surely ? Sure they ve nothing to bring to any show , what are they gonna do mime to Zombie ? 🤣🤣🤣 I follow Tara Howley she’s performing there I’d say the two girls be mad jealous of her she’s seriously talented 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks obvious they got free hotel stay when they got two separate rooms but no #ad on the stories

Reactions: 10
Thought she was heading away with the ferals, why is she in Dublin?
In Dublin to record two episodes of pod then going to pints in a field. Travelling back to Cork tonight for mini munsters in the morning. Heading off next week with ferals.

I'm sorry they must have no confidence at all the two of them to go and get your makeup done to sit in a field and she driving back home in a few hrs like come on.......

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My god the state of her makeup 🤣🤣🤣 the hair colour is absolutely atrocious, worse than when she had it copper 🙈

• Haha
Dont know why she couldnt of come up to Dublin in morning but anyways. Makeup , then recording podcast episodes in morning, then on the hunt for cowboy boots. She didn't know what to wear to the 2 johnnies so she rang someone , who I assume works with them, and they said festival gear or cowboy kinda gear. So we've that shitshow of an outfit to look forward to tomoro😀 just sounds like they're going to watch. Not pushing podcast festival tickets yet as they're still trying to organise stuff for it. I gave up on the live after that because the arselickers were out in force🙄🤣
Sounds like last minute that they are going to the Johnnies. Thought she already had cowboy boots? Can't imagine anything worse running around looking fir boots a few hours before. She could of brought her fake snakeskin boots 🐍

Reactions: 3
Brenda always does her dirty. The tag. The state. I’d hate to be pretending to be someone’s friend 🤣
Dog rough lads dog rough 🥴🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.