Twinsandme #78 Mirror mirror on the wall, is Droolie’s insta the dullest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aghh ha ha ha ha ha ha, WTF is she wearing & look at the state of her manky tan. 😂😂😂 Big white legs and patches everywhere. She’s a holy show & as for the dress & boots, don’t think she knows what look to go for.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Passed that way heading home from work. Everyone going in wearing jeans and T-shirts. Then you have this clown 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Am I the only one that doesn’t get dressed up like I’m going on a night out for a concert? Jesus Christ she always looks so stupid

Reactions: 19
Julie if you’re going to try and lip sync over a song or piece of audio then at least try and get the timing right ffs. She never gets it right

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah nah. I’m burning with embarrassment for her. So cheap and over the top. Once again looks like a Drag Act and the droopy diddies. A nice Casual look when you come back from hols with a glow. Nice jeans and top. Nah. State of this yoke 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am I the only one that doesn’t get dressed up like I’m going on a night out for a concert? Jesus Christ she always looks so stupid
Nope you're not the only one. Jeans , a top and a pair of comfy runners is usually my go to 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why does she always have to dress like a cowboy? That outfit is rotten. I’m wondering if the boots are to cover the missing tan that girl scrubbed off her legs 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she always have to dress like a cowboy? That outfit is rotten. I’m wondering if the boots are to cover the missing tan that girl scrubbed off her legs 😂😂😂
That's what I'm thinking too! She was too lazy to scrub off the rest and put on another layer so she just stuck the boots on.

Reactions: 7
No I'd wea
No I'd wear jeans & t shirt and I'd bring a jacket ..
This one thinks she's a kardashian more like a 🤡

Reactions: 4
Where is she going with the boots it’s June ffs and they are too heavy for that dress
Never understand why cowboy boots are so many womens footwear choice for concerts..
Maybe instead of wellies? Fair enough for Garth Brooks but not Take That

Reactions: 6
I’d be so pissed off if she recorded my kids and making a comment on where they shop. My children have gone in to brown Thomas and bought characters for their toni box because I use the points on a loyalty card there rather than none with smyths. She is so pass remarkable for someone who just came back from holidays.
2.5k is good for all inclusive and flights, our hotel alone last year was that. What isn’t good is saving for a mortgage and spending 2.5k on a holiday.

Reactions: 15
You can buy the ordinary in Brown Thomas for less than a tenner, it could be a present they were given money towards or picking up something for someone. This coming from the one just back from hols, orders a takeaway first night home, into city for pedicure and out tonight less than 48 hours later ... how relatable 😑

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.