Twinsandme #78 Mirror mirror on the wall, is Droolie’s insta the dullest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just report her to the Social Welfare as no point moaning about it. She’s living a lavish lifestyle as not declaring her full earnings and getting benefits she wouldn’t be entitled too as means tested. Her address is posted a few threads back so easy to submit all her info again for the Dole & Revenue to audit her. An all inclusive holiday to Tenerife, Lapland, 3 concerts in one week, hair, make, tan nails done. nah!!!!

Reactions: 15
In Cork on Tuesday 25th and on Fri 28th in Dublin at Malahide Castle.
Thank you, I couldn't get into ticketmaster website. Just back from holiday and 3 concerts in a few days, she has a great time and great childcare for an alone parent.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Heading to Dublin for another concert tonight and Shania on Tuesday night . Where the duck am I going wrong lads?? I've an 18 year old and I'm not out as much as Jools🤣
Oh and the hair🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Same!! It's actually infuriating isn't it.. id absolutely loved to have seen Pink, and even TT last nt but can't afford it, and both myself and my husband work full time! Even apart from the ticket price, accommodation in Dublin this weekend and next with all the concerts is extortionate, and add a good €100+ for fuel and tolls driving up and down. Shania and TT tickets are all min €75 then. Easy come easy go money i suppose 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She won't be paying for the accomadation and she won't declare it either so make sure and report her

Reactions: 7
Every time she comes back from a holiday she has a night out planned straight after when the rest of us are skint, doing laundry and grateful for a few weeks in the sun once a year.

Reactions: 14
Sure Sean or the mother probably took the kids the second they landed so she's child free again until Wednesday at least. Assuming she's claiming one parent isn't it a condition the children have to reside with you for a certain amount of nights a week??

Reactions: 7
As if she doesn’t know how to pronounce Shania Twain honest to god like🙄she tries to be funny and it’s really not…😴

Reactions: 5
Ah nah. I’m burning with embarrassment for her. So cheap and over the top. Once again looks like a Drag Act and the droopy diddies. A nice Casual look when you come back from hols with a glow. Nice jeans and top. Nah. State of this yoke 🥴🤣
Exactly so common and cheap
---
Thank you, I couldn't get into ticketmaster website. Just back from holiday and 3 concerts in a few days, she has a great time and great childcare for an alone parent.
Holidays galore, uneducated brats and not a roof over head Great priorities. She should be saving like crazy but more interested in free house. Sponger

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.