Twinsandme #78 Mirror mirror on the wall, is Droolie’s insta the dullest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way she got that done in a salon 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 omg it is absolutely DREADFUL. I still can’t get over all these bleeping gowls getting hair and makeup done for bleeping concerts 🙈 everyone wears converse and jeans basically. Very casual. Then you have this gowl going around like she stuck wet fingers into the socket

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Are herself and Miriam after falling out or what? Miriam was at take that last night aswell but no stories of them together or anything. A few weeks back Miriam had a tiktok up about someone who got really friendly with her for a while but was now ghosting her, I wondered at the time was it Julie 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Are herself and Miriam after falling out or what? Miriam was at take that last night aswell but no stories of them together or anything. A few weeks back Miriam had a tiktok up about someone who got really friendly with her for a while but was now ghosting her, I wondered at the time was it Julie 🤔
Wouldn't be surprised if Julie is ghosting her. She would be jealous of miriam getting engaged.

Reactions: 16
She's not at Pink. She's with wanchor at some lad I've never heard off. But I'm old so🤣🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Had to Google who Dylan Gossett is. Never heard of the lad before
---
On another note, yer one ‘on my own but not alone’ has literally been at a concert every night for the last week. How do these ones get so much free time. Can’t remember when I was at a concert last 🫤 must give up my job. Have twins and live off social welfare. That’ll get me a social life 🙌🏻🙌🏻

Had to Google who Dylan Gossett is. Never heard of the lad before
---
On another note, yer one ‘on my own but not alone’ has literally been at a concert every night for the last week. How do these ones get so much free time. Can’t remember when I was at a concert last 🫤 must give up my job. Have twins and live off social welfare. That’ll get me a social life 🙌🏻🙌🏻
Does the social provide free babysitters as well?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the duck in gods name is she wearing the absolute state of her
How can she get it wrong with outfits so many times

Reactions: 8
Who really would want her life she is running from something as she can't be at home and give kids a stable routine.They are behind in speach and missing alot of school.they don't spent full week in there own beds.

Reactions: 8
I cannot believe she went out with her hair like that. Oh my god! She has a head like a bleeping turnip. The outfit is vile. What a mess 🫣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.