Twinsandme #78 Mirror mirror on the wall, is Droolie’s insta the dullest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t tell if her hair is still disgustingly greased to her head or if she’s letting it air dry after washing it….I don’t know I feel like she hasn’t washed at all🤢

Reactions: 5
She deleted these for some reason but they are still on the website.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
It goes to show just how much The merry widow & the doormat do for her with regards watching them on hols etc, she is going on like she has never, ever had them anywhere while alone.

Reactions: 12
Still not buying she had them last night, there's no way she got the twins to school and made it into town for 8.45 with Carrigaline/carrs hill traffic.

Reactions: 11
It goes to show just how much The merry widow & the doormat do for her with regards watching them on hols etc, she is going on like she has never, ever had them anywhere while alone.
I know it's so feckin strange. My husband is scared of water. I never get to sit on a sun lounger on holiday. The kids want you in the water having the fun, even the older ones. She is a disgrace.

Reactions: 6
Is she actually recording kids shopping regardless of not showing their faces that's just straight out creepy.

Reactions: 6
So the story with the two BT bags and her with Penneys is that today? Thought they in school and the ma picking them up?

Reactions: 2
So the story with the two BT bags and her with Penneys is that today? Thought they in school and the ma picking them up?
She’s filming two random children unknown to her because they have being shopping in BT’s & there she is with her Penneys bag. More in her line to mind her Business as to what those children are spending their money on.

Reactions: 18
Christ is she back on the ❄ Or what this morning. Could she repeat herself anymore she sounds deranged. 🥴🤣. The neck of her expecting “ your one ” to be close proximity to her minging feet 🥴🤢. She’s crawling 😬
And so what if kids have BTs bags. Just cos she spends a fortune on fakes and TEMu. ZARO class. She’s SCUSTIN 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.