Twinsandme #78 Mirror mirror on the wall, is Droolie’s insta the dullest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is it really that expensive now tho, were paying more than that for sept 2 adults 2 kids and its not even all inclusive and we have a baby, i actually thought it was a good price all inclusive
I paid the same for a week in September the cost of flights has gone up massively.

Reactions: 1
You can buy the ordinary in Brown Thomas for less than a tenner, it could be a present they were given money towards or picking up something for someone. This coming from the one just back from hols, orders a takeaway first night home, into city for pedicure and out tonight less than 48 hours later ... how relatable 😑
Probably gift vouchers for their teachers if they were moving rooms etc. Could be money from various parents. This one pretending to play the poor mouth give it a rest

That hotel cost was well over that I bet you. She lies about all holiday costs says they are less to try to be relatable.

Reactions: 6
The amount of money this struggling mother has is crazy . the twins dad must pay a very high maintenance to her .

Reactions: 18
You can buy the ordinary in Brown Thomas for less than a tenner, it could be a present they were given money towards or picking up something for someone. This coming from the one just back from hols, orders a takeaway first night home, into city for pedicure and out tonight less than 48 hours later ... how relatable 😑
Or that sol de Jenoro stuff is less than €20 and all the young ones are mad for it. My young one cracks up wanting to into BT ....I'm more a Primark Lady myself.

Reactions: 7
Heading to Dublin for another concert tonight and Shania on Tuesday night . Where the duck am I going wrong lads?? I've an 18 year old and I'm not out as much as Jools🤣
Oh and the hair🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Shy-Anna, is she some kind of thick bleep? For a one on Welfare and a part time job she’s fairly loaded isn’t she? Great that she’s offloaded the Chuckies since she stepped off the plane. What an absolute disgrace she is.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's going to Taylor swift surely. Absolutely sickening. Benefits are the way to go

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Where is she going with her head like a busted mattress 🙈 the absolute state of the hair oh my god!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.