Twinsandme #78 Mirror mirror on the wall, is Droolie’s insta the dullest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

She deleted the tiktok and reuploaded it with a different caption. Classy as ever Jules.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She’s rearing some brats when six year olds won’t wear what she tells them or take a photo without promise of a toy. They’ll be some handful

Reactions: 12
Did ye see this on Eoghan's page...it's so embarrassing! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The Thorn looks a lot different without her filters, ohh & the plaster looks very small too btw!!
---
So she’s home Tuesday, only 2 days to go. Longest week ever and looked like a tit holiday in the Cockroach resort by the pool. She’d remind you of the Brits on holidays, go all inclusive, eat and drink all around them and don’t move outside the resort.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Feral Thorn.
Problem child & every parent’s worst nightmare.
Like mother, like daughter, dragged up, no manners, exploited online for money & phone shoved in her face day in day out. No discipline, speech & language issues. Bullies her twin brother. Spoilt, demanding & unruly.
No father figure and used to seeing mammy dearest treat people like shite and put men down. The apple doesn't fall far from the ree

Reactions: 6
If he wasn't she be shouting about it every day
She's not a single mother doing it all herself so. They make my blood boil. There's a world of difference between "single mothers" and actual women doing it all themselves without any financial support or anything

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What a saucy little witch by christ Id have her back to the room to cool her heels.
I'm sorry what 6 year old would even think to say that to their mother.
It's not normal not to mind the mother posting.
And the horrible, brazen look on her face after she said it. It was said with such malice. And she only 6 years old. What a horrible child. Where did she learn such behaviour?? In fairness to Fionn, he doesn't seem to have that evil streak. Other kids will absolutely start to avoid her as they get older and it's all her mother's fault for not correrng her now.

Reactions: 16
I feel sorry for them both as they get older in school, they'll end up being bullied for their presence on social media all thanks to Julie. I had shared a screenshot of the post from Dr Niamh lynch's page a few days ago before Julie was tagged in it by someone, the whole post reminded me of Julie and the twins in an instant!
You know what, if it was anyone else doing the carry on she does, they'd have social services on their doorstep, why is she so different it's beyond me. She really thinks she's some celebrity. Makes no sense she rants on about being a single mother when she's got tonnes of support at home, I brought 3 kids up on my own with zero support,no family and no maintenance from the father, done it all on my own, no fancy trips away, no nights out,no babysitters etc. She has it easy compared to many parents.
If I had been away on holiday with my kids I would have enjoyed it with them, not record them the whole time and not truly being in the moment with them.
She's selfish narcissist.

Reactions: 22
How many sunburn events have those children had at 6 years old?? Happens every time the go to the sun, and they go multiple times a year. I don't think I've ever been burnt, maybe slightly pink the very odd time but never actually burnt. Even in the 90s, before rash vests etc, my parents always minded our skin and kept us covered in sun cream. There's literally no excuse for Julie's neglect of the twins 😡

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.