Twinsandme #78 Mirror mirror on the wall, is Droolie’s insta the dullest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the wannabe Julie (all_things_kids_dogs_and_home) the one who took the train down to cork to get the bus up with her and Brenda and has been fangirling them since is away in turkey this week and shared a picture of her 2 year old absolutely scalded… that’s the kind of influencing Julie does but I bet boy manager wouldn’t be broadcasting that from the rooftops!
That’s absolutely disgusting and 100% NEGLECT!!
You should be fined for treating you kids like this, no way in 2024 should a child be getting sunburnt…that poor little one must be in a lot of pain 🙁

Reactions: 18
Just caught the live where the person brought that stuff over. The two drinks for the kids are mocktails. Bottle of Rose for Julie. She did tell them only one glass needed for the wine. All was included in price of the bed thing. She left then to get kids as apparently the kids club was 10 mins away from her in the complex🤷‍♀️ which is like a city according to Jules🙄 Also according to her she has one drink with her dinner and two at the show at night 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The
Just caught the live where the person brought that stuff over. The two drinks for the kids are mocktails. Bottle of Rose for Julie. She did tell them only one glass needed for the wine. All was included in price of the bed thing. She left then to get kids as apparently the kids club was 10 mins away from her in the complex🤷‍♀️ which is like a city according to Jules🙄 Also according to her she has one drink with her dinner and two at the show at night 🤥
it's not a big hotel

Reactions: 1
So the wannabe Julie (all_things_kids_dogs_and_home) the one who took the train down to cork to get the bus up with her and Brenda and has been fangirling them since is away in turkey this week and shared a picture of her 2 year old absolutely scalded… that’s the kind of influencing Julie does but I bet boy manager wouldn’t be broadcasting that from the rooftops!
Wow good spot I would have never noticed that I would have assumed it was the light sure she had her up and out after 12 dancing in some pub I think

Reactions: 1
Is this the idiot who drives and records at the same time, she is a recovering addict like Brenda, she is working with blue bird care or some of those care of the elderly places now. She shouldn't be allowed care for a gold fish never mind people, that burn looks very sore.

Reactions: 4
She won’t be back long from this trip and the ferals will be farmed out. She will still have the Dubai trip to go on with Brenda at some stage too cos I doubt that was cancelled I’d say just postponed

Reactions: 7
6 Years & she’s still not over him and that he’s a new life in Oz with his girlfriend. The Chuckies will resent her in years to come to not allowing their father access & still can’t believe they spent the day in FOTA with him & she never told them it was their father. She took his surname away from them & continues to publicly humiliate him online. The day will come when they will read all 78 of these threads online and more & they’ll end up in therapy over it & bullied in school.
like i said its acting the single mother and they tell themselves its all on the dad he doesnt see them and then get their flying monkeys to back them up. I dont get how it helps the kids wellbeing to be alienated like that and half their identity taken off them. likes of her and sara burke should have the social services on them but the social services are joke too just ticking boxes.

Reactions: 12
Can someone please explain to me why these cork huns are allergic to washing their hair. It’s the most disgusting thing I have seen. Her hair is ready to walk off her head and wash itself at this stage. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
The hair must be walking at this stage! Have we seen the “fringe” all week?? Rightly greased back 🤢

Reactions: 6
She makes me itch every time I see her strutting along, getting the pout in so the filter catches her right 🥴

Reactions: 6
Brenda is putting operation save the drowning podcast into action, we now have a fake work romance loading 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do these dopes not realise how sore burns like that are. I stupidly burnt myself on my leg a few years back, and the pain was unreal. Turned infected too even though I kept it clean etc. every time I see a kid burnt to a crisp I feel the pain.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Suggestion - Twins and me #79 Sunburnt twins, bitter digs at McGinn, Orcas in captivity she don't care, allergic to washing her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.