Twinsandme #78 Mirror mirror on the wall, is Droolie’s insta the dullest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine taking your Feral Chuckies down to get photos to pretend you are the perfect family on holidays when it’s actually a nightmare we can all see with our own eyes and she’s crawling out of her own skin 🤣 to add insult to injury then the female Chucky can’t even pronounce “ disgusting ” to insult ya 🥴🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who in the name of god goes on sun holiday to get Photos taken?
Also I seriously can't understand the make up, I tried the first time we were on a proper sun holiday with kids ....but it was to hot and I couldn't be wasting all that time. We go back all shower clean clothes and off for dinner...it's holidays time to relax.

Reactions: 10
The young one telling her mother she is disgusting is terrible.She has no respect for her part time mammy.They must be so confused as this is longest they actually spend time with just mammy
Least the thorn told the truth 😂😂😂
Definitely going for photos for the ad next week

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she actually posted her saying she looked disgusting. Does she think that’s funny or something? Or a normal thing for a girl that age to say to her mother? Because Julie love it’s not normal at all. What a toxic family unit and you can only lay blame at Julie’s door no one else’s in this case. I’d love to see how she really speaks to them off camera. Must be pretty awful if that’s what her daughter thinks of her.

Reactions: 17
Probably for the ad that they're going to appear in for the hotel. Hence why she's shown eff all of it or her holiday. She can't hold her pee usually😀

Reactions: 3
God why did the child think it was ok to say that?! And yer one says nothing and uploads it.

Omg the sunburn on that childs arm and she just comments on the mark the plaster left. Thats child abuse. No excuse in this day and age for a child to be getting burnt. Skin cancer isnt a joke.

Reactions: 14
Probably for the ad that they're going to appear in for the hotel. Hence why she's shown eff all of it or her holiday. She can't hold her pee usually😀
She is following this reporter, maybe she is doing an article 🥴

Screenshot_20240616_194154_com.android.chrome_edit_59283121844077.jpg

Reactions: 1
Wow the lack of respect from that little witch but then again where would she learn it from? What would possess a 6 year old to say that to her mammy?
Its one thing her saying it but the way Julie thinks it's gas and makes great content! She made the decision to post that and share it with the world. No doubt the parents in the school will see that and I for one wouldn't want my child to be hanging around with a child like that, imagine what she'll be like when she's older, those poor children don't have a chance, they really have no relationship with their mother unless she's shoving a phone in their face for 💶

Reactions: 12
I’ve actually seen a few people get like these family portraits done on holidays, I’m assuming it’s a tourist trap thing, similar to what that “Pixi Photo” used to do, tell you it’s a free photo shoot then a single 4x6 photo cost €50 😅

Reactions: 8
Wonder will the cockroaches be in the #AD 🪳🪳🪳
---
Where’s your bag Droolie? Hmm
Thorns arms are scalded and she filtering trying to make it look like a tan. Actually child abuse not putting sun cream on your fair skinned children. Wonder has the photographer Droolies filters and photoshop ready? Brings the ferals for dinner before a photo shoot, they can’t even use a knife and fork so what did she expect?? I’m sure the chocolate will get photoshopped out.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Also so much for her smart comment back on Dr niamhs post about influencers children and her child not being a bully.

Reactions: 11
How the hell did a plaster stay on that childs arm all week with them in the pool for hours? Even waterproof ones would have come off after showering and putting suncream on. They must all be minging.

Reactions: 16
How the hell did a plaster stay on that childs arm all week with them in the pool for hours? Even waterproof ones would have come off after showering and putting suncream on. They must all be minging.
Or why didn't it come off when she showered her the other night.

Reactions: 5
8 hours in the pool the first day. She should link them they must be brilliant 🫣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.