Twinsandme #78 Mirror mirror on the wall, is Droolie’s insta the dullest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awaiting the smart arse reply to this comment when she catches up on her tiktok. Person is 100% right though
6 Years & she’s still not over him and that he’s a new life in Oz with his girlfriend. The Chuckies will resent her in years to come to not allowing their father access & still can’t believe they spent the day in FOTA with him & she never told them it was their father. She took his surname away from them & continues to publicly humiliate him online. The day will come when they will read all 78 of these threads online and more & they’ll end up in therapy over it & bullied in school.

Reactions: 29
I cannot believe she has spent a full week in that hotel. Apart from the trip to the marina where the kids kicked up and Loro Parque where Fionn puked. This is the woman who spends 90% of her life in her car. She must be in withdrawal.

Reactions: 14
Never seen her 'JuLIE' neck tattoo before 💀 💀
View attachment 2998706
Sorry now but would all kids not do this for their mother boy or girl bug or small as long as they able to open the clasp, I know mine do when I'm getting ready? They'll help me with Tan on my back to when I need it. Is this not just normal? How do they always manage to have the camera ready ?

Reactions: 19
The comments: 'their 🤦‍♀️ both a credit to you Julie '
They are indeed. You reap what you sow.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
6 Years & she’s still not over him and that he’s a new life in Oz with his girlfriend. The Chuckies will resent her in years to come to not allowing their father access & still can’t believe they spent the day in FOTA with him & she never told them it was their father. She took his surname away from them & continues to publicly humiliate him online. The day will come when they will read all 78 of these threads online and more & they’ll end up in therapy over it & bullied in school.
The bitterness and resentment is real. She choose not to go back to Oz and be a family. That's a choice She made. Now to be fair he does sound horrible .I know that's her type of lad but the kids still deserve to know they have a father.

Reactions: 16
Wonder what she had to bribe them with to go for two hrs to kids club this morning? What in the name of jaysus is she wearing?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine hiring paying for bed and kids in kids club and you come on to do a live on tick tock.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The horrible chipped wooden table and the state of the opposite bed, doesn't scream luxury to me 🥴
Screenshot_20240617_132244_com.android.chrome_edit_79340474804037.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So the wannabe Julie (all_things_kids_dogs_and_home) the one who took the train down to cork to get the bus up with her and Brenda and has been fangirling them since is away in turkey this week and shared a picture of her 2 year old absolutely scalded… that’s the kind of influencing Julie does but I bet boy manager wouldn’t be broadcasting that from the rooftops!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I'd say she ordered 2 of drinks for the kids & the wine comes with 2 glasses?

Reactions: 4
Is she trying to let people think she's with someone on the sun bed for two hours
duck off julie I'm scarlet for you

Go and be with your kids mortified imagine paying for a sun longer by your self and probably begging the people beside you can u take a photo of there lunch for the gram lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.