Twinsandme #78 Mirror mirror on the wall, is Droolie’s insta the dullest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was no plaster on the thorns arm all week. That’s probably from today, and the child has been so burnt today, it’s left that much of a noticeable mark. Waiting for Thorn to be up all night sick now from sun stroke. But it’ll be “the bug”

Reactions: 12
Wonder will the cockroaches be in the #AD 🪳🪳🪳
---
Where’s your bag Droolie? Hmm
Thorns arms are scalded and she filtering trying to make it look like a tan. Actually child abuse not putting sun cream on your fair skinned children. Wonder has the photographer Droolies filters and photoshop ready? Brings the ferals for dinner before a photo shoot, they can’t even use a knife and fork so what did she expect?? I’m sure the chocolate will get photoshopped out.
What kind of plasters is she buying? Id love ones that stay on for days when your in the pool for hours on end!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Actually Scarlett for her. Jessy McGinn had a lucky escape to Oz away from them all. He literally couldn’t have gone any further away. 😂😂😂
---
Black & white as no filters! 😂😂 Great parenting Drools with the bribes, sure the back to school allowance must be due, that’ll pay for it or another @bidu scam competition.
Thorns sandals look like boats they’re so big.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
~25k views on your post, yes Droolie. You will get ALOT more views on the incestuous looking weird photos of your children

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh give over Julie with the moment you realised you're raising a man crap. He's a child and not a particularly well mannered one at that. Forcing the man of the house role on him . God forbid thorn would help.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just think it's awful how she has her kids plastered all over social media, the amount of pedos that save everything, she videos their every move and it's so wrong. Even worse she doesn't see a problem with it and then snaps at anyone who comments the truth. She's the vile bully, I hope everyone will start to see that. I feel sorry for her kids, they'd be well better behaved if they didn't have a camera or screen in their face all the time and feel safe and cared for.

Reactions: 13
Thick bleep. How many perverts out of those 25k views???View attachment 2998567
Absolute madness, that is the only truth she has ever spoke. Why does she so so appreciate the 25,000 people more than they will ever no? Money money money is the reason 🤑🤑 🤑 meanwhile she makes tiktoks about Jessie, only for him she wouldn't have the twins, wasteman or not, she would be nobody without the twins

Reactions: 12
Absolute madness, that is the only truth she has ever spoke. Why does she so so appreciate the 25,000 people more than they will ever no? Money money money is the reason 🤑🤑 🤑 meanwhile she makes tiktoks about Jessie, only for him she wouldn't have the twins, wasteman or not, she would be nobody without the twins
Does he pay maintenance I wonder? Like if he does then atleast he's helping out financially

Reactions: 2
What a saucy little witch by christ Id have her back to the room to cool her heels.
I'm sorry what 6 year old would even think to say that to their mother.
It's not normal not to mind the mother posting.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.