Twinsandme #78 Mirror mirror on the wall, is Droolie’s insta the dullest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No doubt the taxi man said "Julie girl get in there and I'll bring you home for half price poor single mom."
I'd say not a fecking hope he would take her if he knew the young fella was haveing the gawks.

Reactions: 3
Last night she says she needs a hoist for her boobs yet in that rotten top she looks so broad and flat chested with no bra on :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_20240616_154517_com.android.chrome_edit_54142264251111.jpg

• Haha
Is she wearing a maternity bra?🤣
There's a lot of options nowadays for bras in fairness..I don't think a cheap Chinese yoke that unclasps at the front is gonna give her a lift.Nah gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She already has creeps writing about riding her on posts with her children in them. She doesn't care what attention she gets as long as she gets it :sick:
IMG-20240616-WA0000.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I liked a comment on dr Niamh’s page when someone said something about her looks like I am not the only one that got blocked,
I liked a comment someone left on the podcast page and I got blocked by Julie, Brenda, boy manager and the left on read page 😂😂😂😂😂 all for liking a comment 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They’re probably not wrong all the same
Ah na, sure she's a fridget, Burp is the one who said sex is her number one priority in a relationship and has no problem getting the men :ROFLMAO: she may give Julie some tips or Supermom could of only she didn't dump her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
There’s Sineads curvy style swimsuits that she buys in bulk from Alibaba, claims she designs & makes them herself, sews a V onto it & flogs her white label shite for €50+

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s very quiet now today! Is she storing all the videos and pics to make an epic father day reel for herself! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s Sineads curvy style swimsuits that she buys in bulk from Alibaba, claims she designs & makes them herself, sews a V onto it & flogs her white label shite for €50+
It looks like she's wearing a giant diaper......needs must I guess, Pissy Pants Julie.

I'd say she thinks she's the absolute bomb strutting around the place, while all the other holidaymakers try and figure out if she's male or female

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yuuuuucckkk!!!
Look how much her hair is greased to her head in that swimsuit reel , that’s all I could focus on.. I actually feel sick she hasn’t had a wash since before she left cork! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

The young one telling her mother she is disgusting is terrible.She has no respect for her part time mammy.They must be so confused as this is longest they actually spend time with just mammy

Reactions: 16
Thorn “You look scustin” what a feral little witch. I’d whip her back into the room and put her to bed with no iPad or TV for her toxic mouth & behaviour. She’s a horrible child.
Down to get photos done, for what Droolie to mark your #ad for your freebie holiday!!
Still hasn’t showered or washed her hair.

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Feral Thorn.
Problem child & every parent’s worst nightmare.
Like mother, like daughter, dragged up, no manners, exploited online for money & phone shoved in her face day in day out. No discipline, speech & language issues. Bullies her twin brother. Spoilt, demanding & unruly.

Attachments

• Haha
She really thinks she is a big celebrity.

Reactions: 2
Wow the lack of respect from that little witch but then again where would she learn it from? What would possess a 6 year old to say that to her mammy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.