Twinsandme #78 Mirror mirror on the wall, is Droolie’s insta the dullest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently Charlotte Crosbie is doing the next one, she must be hard up for money.
---

She was watching him through the zoom function on her phone 🤳 📱
That's crazy I'd love to know what they're paying her. I had the misfortune of briefly working with the boy manager in a call centre years ago and I still wonder how he's able to tie his own shoelaces let alone get away with his scam competitons.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine having to sit in your bra just to beg a few people to use your Temu link. Jaysus Julie you must be worn out with the non stop selling on your holiday. Dump those kids in kids club tmr. You so deserve a break and a cocktail you poor alone parenting single mom.
Is it any wonder she’s alone! The actual smell of desperation off her. She’s literally only being a child minder on that holiday, she doesn’t know how to interact with them at all, god forbid if she’d a man with her those Chuckies would be in kids club all day. She’s well able to dance on tables and be the life & soul of the party but she can’t dance with her children, play with them in the pool, no interaction today at the Zoo. She’s barely cracked a smile all week, I’m actually withered of her holiday and it’s not even a week yet. She’d turn cream sour.

Reactions: 12
The only thing that made Fionn sick is greed. The two brats are stuffing their faces non stop because it’s all inclusive. Hopefully they will all get a right dose 🤢💩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The only thing that made Fionn sick is greed. The two brats are stuffing their faces non stop because it’s all inclusive. Hopefully they will all get a right dose 🤢💩
Them feral Chuckies are a sign of the times. A perfect example of what the huns are dragging up. Take all the freebies and have no regard for anything else around them. What a vile family.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She obviously couldn't bribe them to go to kids club. She looks completely miserable stomping off to the pool yet again.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’d wanna purchase the one that has “ spaniel airs ” control 🥴🤣 #letthefreebirdsfly 🤣
What a grim looking holiday 🤣

• Haha
If she didn’t have a following they’d get no holiday. She hates spending time with them. The phone is recording every single thing.

Reactions: 5
The ferals are going to be jettisoned the minute she touches down in Cork. I’d say they will be with Paula for at least 2 weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s bored out of her brains in that holiday. Incapable of making any friends but she’s all full of bs back in Ireland.

• Haha
Is it Pat Phelan's new woman that was mentioned few pages back?
Ya it is 🙈
---
She’s bored out of her brains in that holiday. Incapable of making any friends but she’s all full of bs back in Ireland.
She the kinda one you be praying your kids don't make friends with hers on holiday so you don't have to interact with her. Awful on them 2 kids they have no chance.
No example to them.

Reactions: 5
I’d say the only reason that reel reached 1m was people sharing it to show how desperate she is! 🤔😏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She tried doing a live but her Internet must be tit. It kept freezing. Her boobs were nearly on the ground they were so far out of her swimsuit😀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.