Twinsandme #78 Mirror mirror on the wall, is Droolie’s insta the dullest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he wasn’t sick, she got bored didn’t want to wait on the bus so taxi back. that’s my guess

Reactions: 15
he wasn’t sick, she got bored didn’t want to wait on the bus so taxi back. that’s my guess
I thought it was to a distraction to the fact she was in loro parque surely everyone's seen blackfish on Netflix

Reactions: 16
You can't let a kid who might have "a" bug (not THE bug, there is no one single bug) be around a buffet, there is a reason kids need to stay home from school for 48 hours after vomiting these things are so contagious and just because he bounced back doesn't mean it is over. Eating dodgy food doesn't make you sick that quickly.

Reactions: 15
You can't let a kid who might have "a" bug (not THE bug, there is no one single bug) be around a buffet, there is a reason kids need to stay home from school for 48 hours after vomiting these things are so contagious and just because he bounced back doesn't mean it is over. Eating dodgy food doesn't make you sick that quickly.
Watch now, tomorrow it’ll be “oh my Air In Rows was very sick last night, must have been the sun” -next story- both kids in the pool “oh but she’s grand now, back to herself happy out”

Reactions: 13
Yes Julie it's just the men watching the footie. Poor Fionn maybe he can adopt a dad in there for the next few matches .

• Haha
I’d say she’s having the worst week of her life 🎉🤣 Between cockroaches, whinging kids, vomit and no break from the ferals, I’d say she’s ready to crack. And you know what, I’m absolutely delighted. You reap what you sew Droolie 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’d say she’s having the worst week of her life 🎉🤣 Between cockroaches, whinging kids, vomit and no break from the ferals, I’d say she’s ready to crack. And you know what, I’m absolutely delighted. You reap what you sew Droolie 🤣🤣🤣
Just think of all the free drinks she has missed out on.

Reactions: 7
Did me wan log into her Only fans by mistake or something? WTF is with the implicit videos in her bra & her 6 year olds beside her? Is she waiting for Manuel to call up with his🪳
These bad boys, will you cmup out of it Droolie, there’s as Droopie as your lip, sure the misfortunes. The heat must be getting to her filming men earlier in the restaurant pretending she was filming Fionn.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
That's just so wrong with Fionn next to her. Maybe he's a bit young yet but my God all for a few clicks and ad.

Reactions: 6
Did me wan log into her Only fans by mistake or something? WTF is with the implicit videos in her bra & her 6 year olds beside her? Is she waiting for Manuel to call up with his🪳
These bad boys, will you cmup out of it Droolie, there’s as Droopie as your lip, sure the misfortunes. The heat must be getting to her filming men earlier in the restaurant pretending she was filming Fionn.
It was add she has be making money on holidays

Reactions: 4
Imagine having to sit in your bra just to beg a few people to use your Temu link. Jaysus Julie you must be worn out with the non stop selling on your holiday. Dump those kids in kids club tmr. You so deserve a break and a cocktail you poor alone parenting single mom.

Reactions: 18
Imagine those kids in a few years time, with people mocking them over their mother posting videos of herself in her Temu bra. Has she any cop on at all? She parading around with no bra on the last few days, and now she’s wearing a bra in bed 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A bra that doesnt hold her up at all. One is going left and the other going right!

All the shite the other day about if one needs the toilet / cup of tea etc they all have to go yet she leaves him off , alone into a room with a group of men. So, is she watching him or the thorn? Cant possibly have eyes on both of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There hasn't been a bidu giveaway in awhile, no doubt she'll run a holiday giveaway once she's home.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There hasn't been a bidu giveaway in awhile, no doubt she'll run a holiday giveaway once she's home.
Apparently Charlotte Crosbie is doing the next one, she must be hard up for money.
---
A bra that doesnt hold her up at all. One is going left and the other going right!

All the shite the other day about if one needs the toilet / cup of tea etc they all have to go yet she leaves him off , alone into a room with a group of men. So, is she watching him or the thorn? Cant possibly have eyes on both of them.
She was watching him through the zoom function on her phone 🤳 📱

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.