Twinsandme #78 Mirror mirror on the wall, is Droolie’s insta the dullest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God forgive me but she's probably only delighted about Fionn. She can push her single ma on holidays some more now #aloneparenting

Reactions: 13
That place is very open he's probably heat stroke.

The taxi will cost a fair penny back it's a long way to los gigantes from loro parc

Reactions: 13
It’s all staged with her the photos the acting someone give her a trophy for single mom of the year and be done with it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She can solo holiday as she pleases
But people will never forget she left her son for 3 days solid with a broken (,yes BROKEN) collar bone on her last sunny holiday
Horrible mother

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s only doing that now for sympathy after getting called out. She always does this

Reactions: 12
She doesn’t have the intelligence to even contemplate animal cruelty . Same with fast fashion , the environment etc. Too ignorant.
Did any of the insta huns highlight the heartbreak horse abuse in Kildare? They have a big platform that they could use to highlight what went on instead of always lining their greedy pockets. Julie doesn't care about animal cruelty, seen it here and noticed myself she can't even try but free range eggs, it's always the cheapest eggs where those hens are packed into cages with legs hanging off and everything.

IMG_20240615_183028.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Did any of the insta huns highlight the heartbreak horse abuse in Kildare? They have a big platform that they could use to highlight what went on instead of always lining their greedy pockets. Julie doesn't care about animal cruelty, seen it here and noticed myself she can't even try but free range eggs, it's always the cheapest eggs where those hens are packed into cages with legs hanging off and everything.
View attachment 2996285
View attachment 2996286

View attachment 2996290
They will talk about it once it threatens their pockets. Pretty much like everything else. If it doesn’t affect their money in some form, they truly don’t care

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The feral Thorn strikes again & the responsible parents response is “Fionn can you give her your ball.” Even Thorn can barely string a sentence, their English & vocabulary is so bad and they’re nearly 7. Course she can afford €80 for a taxi when the holiday is free.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 21
No doubt the taxi man said "Julie girl get in there and I'll bring you home for half price poor single mom."

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m guessing she wasn’t allowed on the bus back after Fionn got sick!
NO WAY would she ever think of anyone else OR willingly spend her own money on a taxi…She couldn’t give a duck if she did she definitely wouldn’t down in the restaurant tonight letting him grab and touch everything at the buffet..

Reactions: 20
The minute Julie gets back from holiday next week the ferals will be dumped on Paula and Sean. You can tell she's about to explode having to #aloneparent for the first time ever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.