Twinsandme #78 Mirror mirror on the wall, is Droolie’s insta the dullest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe she washed her hair. Why would she be exhausted from them all showering :ROFLMAO: how often do they shower in Cork 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Everyday most of us shower down here, we've a few exceptions who seem to be allergic to water tho, probably the same in every county 😁🙃
I was trying to say how often does Julie and the twins shower at home, not all of Cork :ROFLMAO: but yes some people seem allergic and need a good scrub

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No sign of Voduz travel kits the every hun and their aunt has up advertising?? Or is she not aBA anymore.....Jesus she hasn't quit selling from she went on hols if she has paid fr the holiday she's doing plenty of ads to cover it!! Thon hair was as greasey from she left .....if there's that much humidity would the whole hair not be like frizzy....its more like her head it sweating and greasey and slicked back is a great excuse .....cud imagine the hum of the greasey head🤢 and the whole effort showe
---
The whole effort of showering .....sure ud all need a shower and hair washed after pool and suncream but sure the wee hussy was scalded so there was no suncream freebies

Reactions: 5
No sign of Voduz travel kits the every hun and their aunt has up advertising?? Or is she not aBA anymore.....Jesus she hasn't quit selling from she went on hols if she has paid fr the holiday she's doing plenty of ads to cover it!! Thon hair was as greasey from she left .....if there's that much humidity would the whole hair not be like frizzy....its more like her head it sweating and greasey and slicked back is a great excuse .....cud imagine the hum of the greasey head🤢 and the whole effort showe
---
The whole effort of showering .....sure ud all need a shower and hair washed after pool and suncream but sure the wee hussy was scalded so there was no suncream freebies
I'm just back from holidays
One shower in the morning when I wake up and one in the evening before going out
I thought this was very normal been in the sun
A quick shower with hair wash can take me literally 2/3 minutes
She's just afraid to wash the fake tan off

Reactions: 13
She’s getting called out on the mas on a rant page for being at the whale show, watch now as all her loyal “fans” have her back

Reactions: 15
She’s getting called out on the mas on a rant page for being at the whale show, watch now as all her loyal “fans” have her back
Of all the things she does, that’s what gets people talking on them pages?

Never a post about how she neglects her kids unless she has to record herself looking like a doting mammy for €€€…

Like obviously I know how disgusting and cruel those sea world types places are but her being there means nothing, seeing the cramped tank in her story would put me off visiting even more.

Of all the things she does, that’s what gets people talking on them pages?

Never a post about how she neglects her kids unless she has to record herself looking like a doting mammy for €€€…

Like obviously I know how disgusting and cruel those sea world types places are but her being there means nothing, seeing the cramped tank in her story would put me off visiting even more.
She does get called out for other things too and she comes on commenting back at people like her usual trampy self. She rips people and their families and anything she can find about them for having an opinion

Reactions: 5
No surprise that Julie hasn't got the memo about how cruel it is to keep captive Orcas 😡😡😡 If she had done any bit of research she would have seen what a disgusting industry it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She doesn’t have the intelligence to even contemplate animal cruelty . Same with fast fashion , the environment etc. Too ignorant.

No surprise that Julie hasn't got the memo about how cruel it is to keep captive Orcas 😡😡😡 If she had done any bit of research she would have seen what a disgusting industry it is.
Julie research?
HAHAHA
The only thing she’d be researching is if they have a bar there..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fionn ruining it again for poor Erin Rose. Surprised she didn't just dump him under a bush in Loro Parque and carry on with her day.

• Haha
It was only a matter of time before he was sick, eating like an absolute glutton the last few days stuffing his face and overloaded on sugar and out in the heat all day. Serves him right for all the cake he shoved back his throat. #brucebogtrotter

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.