Twinsandme #78 Mirror mirror on the wall, is Droolie’s insta the dullest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we believe she washed her hair?
Sure she’s wrecked after washing her hair and showering her 2 kids!

Why would you wash, dry & curl your hair in that heat??! Not like there’s anyone in the hotel to see her 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I can see an incoming ad for voduz, clothes and possibly where she’s staying. Even with the bugs that’ll be a plus, at how quick they help with any problems.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There is no way this can be an ad if she is constantly showing cockroaches and nothing about the facilities.
No way that gammy mouth child neglecting woman paid for it herself - sure already got the free/ discounted trip so makes no difference her showing cockroachs. If anything she's looking to get more discount or freebies from the hotel) company,etc
She did this before too shoving people into accommodation?

Reactions: 5
Interesting how "wrecked" she seems after showering all 3. Wouldnt this be a regular occurrence in all households ?

Reactions: 19
Ladies, I’m devastated. She blocked me after I sent her on Dr, Niamh Lynch’s post! 🤣
I shall miss her dulcet tones and wonderful parenting advice.
Who now will show me how to decorate my kids playroom with 2 office desks and a dartboard,
Where will I learn how to escape my kids for 4 nights a week.
who will teach me how to put dinner on at 7am and eat mush 12hrs later.
I will miss seeing Fionney-boy bring in the bins of a Tuesday, and his sister taunting him while their mother laughs and films it.
Who will show me how to get away with drinking at 12 mid-day WHILST I am supposed to be the primary carer of my kids.
Nobody to show me how to bring my kids out of school for 2 months a year and get them scalded alive while I sit on a bed barking orders in my best Cark accent.
Sad times indeed. 😔
So much to miss, but most of all I will miss the crack on this thread.
P.S…that instavestigation or whatever the page is called, doesn’t work for me. 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Ladies, I’m devastated. She blocked me after I sent her on Dr, Niamh Lynch’s post! 🤣
I shall miss her dulcet tones and wonderful parenting advice.
Who now will show me how to decorate my kids playroom with 2 office desks and a dartboard,
Where will I learn how to escape my kids for 4 nights a week.
who will teach me how to put dinner on at 7am and eat mush 12hrs later.
I will miss seeing Fionney-boy bring in the bins of a Tuesday, and his sister taunting him while their mother laughs and films it.
Who will show me how to get away with drinking at 12 mid-day WHILST I am supposed to be the primary carer of my kids.
Nobody to show me how to bring my kids out of school for 2 months a year and get them scalded alive while I sit on a bed barking orders in my best Cark accent.
Sad times indeed. 😔
So much to miss, but most of all I will miss the crack on this thread.
P.S…that instavestigation or whatever the page is called, doesn’t work for me. 💔
Bookmark this post and use this link.

Reactions: 2
Interesting how "wrecked" she seems after showering all 3. Wouldnt this be a regular occurrence in all households ?
Or everyday on holidays and she has been there 3 days so far so the kids haven't been washed either 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Ffs so the ferals missed school on Monday so she could go to Dublin to do an AD for the Lego exhibition! What about the hotel they stayed in on Sunday night, I'm sure that was an gifted stayed and no mention of it. And did she really wear the white jacket that Fionn wiped his chocolate hands all over on the way up on the train to the exhibition to do a paid AD.

Reactions: 5
This tit should be illegal. Those kids are essentially WORKING! Child labour

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.