Twinsandme #78 Mirror mirror on the wall, is Droolie’s insta the dullest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to get tattle going by saying she wants to put the kids in kiddie club 24/7….. Yawn Julie…get off your phone, go for a wash and enjoy your sad lonely holiday 🥱💤

Reactions: 19
She no more there on her own
There are other kids on the balcony in the room. You don’t bring friends you meet on holidays to your room so had to be the cousins…
When she says she went alone maybe she means the hotel room? We know Julie is fond of her loopholes.

Reactions: 16
There are other kids on the balcony in the room. You don’t bring friends you meet on holidays to your room so had to be the cousins…
When she says she went alone maybe she means the hotel room? We know Julie is fond of her loopholes.
It looks like another child there but I think that is Fionn wearing the black baseball hat.

Reactions: 5
There’s a buggy very close to her sunlounger in one of her stories, now I could be wrong but I know if I was on hols I wouldn’t put a buggy that close to a stranger! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Wouldn't you think she would actually get in the pool with the kids? Maybe it's a fear of water she has. Would explain the lack of showers as well.
She’ll start multiplying like a Gremlin if she touches water.
---
There’s a buggy very close to her sunlounger in one of her stories, now I could be wrong but I know if I was on hols I wouldn’t put a buggy that close to a stranger! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Who does she think she’s fooling at all? Just because her mother & Sean couldn’t be arsed going with them she says she’s alone when it’s clear as day her cousins are there. She’s a misfortune.
---
Never in my life met anyone who goes on holidays, gets a spray tan done that morning and doesn’t wash off the first layer of tan the following morning, she’s going into her 3rd day and hasn’t showered once, her hair thick with the grease. What is wrong with her at all?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Still hasn't washed her hair, maybe afraid she's gonna lose more hair #baldy

Reactions: 3
There is no way this can be an ad if she is constantly showing cockroaches and nothing about the facilities.

Reactions: 8
Is she not mortified ringing reception over a bug again? Christ she'd do anything for content.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.