Twinsandme #78 Mirror mirror on the wall, is Droolie’s insta the dullest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always think she’s going to “get a man ”. No man will go near her 🤣. Suit her better jump in the shower stick on a pair of shorts and enjoy her kids 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I said it recently, but I don’t think she’d get a man if she paid one at this stage 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I said it recently, but I don’t think she’d get a man if she paid one at this stage 😅
Only hope she has it to meet someone like Sarah Burkes Keet. A racist homophobe type. With the fag and the snickers. There’s prob a few of them out there would put up with her but then with the Chuckies it’s a different story. Cant see too many taking on that unit tbf 🤣

Reactions: 17
Wouldn't you think she would actually get in the pool with the kids? Maybe it's a fear of water she has. Would explain the lack of showers as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wouldn't you think she would actually get in the pool with the kids? Maybe it's a fear of water she has. Would explain the lack of showers as well.
Fear of washing the dirty tan off and having to wash her hair, all too much effort for Julie.

Reactions: 8
Imagine the trail of dirt, tan and grease following her if she got into the pool! 😬🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
There's nothing I like more after a day in the sun is a nice shower and a fresh hair wash.
Or anytime for that matter. She's a minger.

Reactions: 25
Treating herself on Father’s Day by bribing the Chuckies, dumping them into kiddies club again, renting a bed and escaping for 2 hours drinking. What a sad life she has all alone treating herself on Father’s Day instead of spending the day with her children. Every day is Father’s Day in your house Droolie.

Treating herself on Father’s Day by bribing the Chuckies, dumping them into kiddies club again, renting a bed and escaping for 2 hours drinking. What a sad life she has all alone treating herself on Father’s Day instead of spending the day with her children. Every day is Father’s Day in your house Droolie.
Ohhh but it would make for a great tiktok right 🫠

Reactions: 3
Jesus ER is scalded. Sun burn on a holiday in this day and age is child abuse. I know accidents happen but everytime they go abroad that child gets scalded.
I see she had her covered abit better today.

Julie if your too lazy to keep the Suncream topped up you can get UV suits?
Once again the kids suffer because of her ignorance.

Reactions: 19
Would you be arsed with the big heavy make up on holidays! 😖
This is exactly what I was thinking who the feck wears that amount of make up in heat on hols or at home even its ridiculous and having 2 kids how have ya time.
Iam a hairdresser and on hols my hair is tide up all day and notting only suncream on.. and shower twice a day and wash hair twice.
Iam in the pool constantly with the kids and evenings would walk beach front on to next town..

Between the tan and greasy hair and drink sweat 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
You'd know she's not used to having the kids for more than a couple of days at a time🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.