Twinsandme #78 Mirror mirror on the wall, is Droolie’s insta the dullest of them all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is she going in the long sleeve dresses the last 2 nights? Is it to hide the stink of sweat off her?
She must be humming in the polyester in the heat. Vile. Brenda has up a post is she going to work or the airport I wonder is she joining her 🤣

Reactions: 4
Child is scalded & all they seem to be eating is crap food & gallons of fizzy drinks!!
I know she loves to play dumb but everyone knows the link between childhood burns and cancer later in life. She loves seeing them burnt in order to get a tan. It's crazy.
She is really doesn't care about their health and well being . She is teaching them from a young age that they aren't good enough unless they look in a certain way.

Reactions: 17
As if Droolie is going to get up off her sunlounger and leave her drink, to bring the Window Feral to the toilet 🙄 “Gwan Fionny boy, your de man of de house you can go yourself” Or else it’s a case of Window crying again because “dey urrr gurrs toilets. I noottt goin in derrr” and the Prickly Thorn Feral shouting at him “yes you are Fionn” and then teasing him all day “fionn was in the girls toilets” I’d put my life on it that’s what’s happening.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It wrecks my head so much the way she goes on about being a single mother, half the time that's what parents do anyway when they're either on their own or with a partner. She tries to make out she has it so much harder than women who have a partner yet she has had more time away from them this year then I have had since I became a mam 17 years ago.

Reactions: 14
It wrecks my head so much the way she goes on about being a single mother, half the time that's what parents do anyway when they're either on their own or with a partner. She tries to make out she has it so much harder than women who have a partner yet she has had more time away from them this year then I have had since I became a mam 17 years ago.
Its absolutely headwreaking, I'm technically a single mother the last 2 years with 2 kids but to be honest I have more help now than I ever did before we seperated, I don't get why she is thriving on people throwing her a pity party 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
being a single parent is her personality! there are plenty more out there who are holding down a job and raising their kids alone, and i mean alone. they don’t have their mam and dozy brother on speed dial.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Does she really think if she had a partner she could be off gallivanting every weekend? Dream on Jules.

Reactions: 12
Does she not realise that in a two parenting relationship,, one or the other parent does her single parenting daily, going shopping, needing a public toilet, going for coffee, bringing them to McDonald's, going to doctor etc etc. She's so immature.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sure lisa lust still going on 21 years later how she was single parent and did it all on her own.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
If you look in her wiki you can see all the nights away she’s had from her twins this year alone. There aren’t many single mams that can afford or have the resources to be out as much as she is. I don’t have kids and she’s out more in the past six months than I would be in three years. She honestly does have easier than most people in general.

Reactions: 10
Would you be arsed with the big heavy make up on holidays! 😖
I wear make up every day, no exceptions unless I'm not leaving the house.
I was on holiday recently and the only thing I put on my face was mascara and a bit of lip gloss, same as every other holiday. Most evenings I went out in shorts and a strappy top.
This one with hair done, full face of makeup and polyester dresses with long sleeves is laughable. 😅

Reactions: 9
I wear make up every day, no exceptions unless I'm not leaving the house.
I was on holiday recently and the only thing I put on my face was mascara and a bit of lip gloss, same as every other holiday. Most evenings I went out in shorts and a strappy top.
This one with hair done, full face of makeup and polyester dresses with long sleeves is laughable. 😅
I just think the effort she’s going to for her “single mam” holiday is ridiculous! She looks ready for a night out! Is she really hoping to get a man on this hol??

I just think the effort she’s going to for her “single mam” holiday is ridiculous! She looks ready for a night out! Is she really hoping to get a man on this hol??
The holiday is a father's day gift to herself, it was precisely picked to coincide. Roll on Sunday for the content and digs at Jess.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve never worn make up on holiday would it not be just running down your face or clogging your pores ? Looks rank. Esp when it’s that really heavy b perfect mask looking shite. They all look tragic with it on. Sad cases. I’d be hair in a bun factor fifty on my face and drive on with or without me fella 🤣

She probably thinks all the dads at the pool are mad about her 😂😂 she’s the type

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'd say so. Not going to miss an opportunity 😅

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.