Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Podcast is struggling since the Leo debacle. Was released Monday and still not in top ten episodes this week. Left on Read is 50 odd in the podcast chart.You'd wonder how many times Jules/Brenda/ Boy manager listen to the pod during the week to get it into the top ten🤔😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
The tears 🙄 all that’s wrong with her is that she’s on a comedown & hates her kids. She isn’t capable of parenting properly. They are dragged up & the behaviour is only going to get worse. Sass my arse that child is brazen

Reactions: 19

Memaw

Chatty Member
The next podcast will be about the dangers of walking/running on your own. Sarah Burke used that excuse not to go walking.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Tank Girl

VIP Member
13 in the podcast chart today ⬇ 🐩 she looks stupid over on TT saying she was at 3 and rising 🤪 :alien:

Will JuLie accept the offer to meet, the shoe is on the other foot now

View attachment 2939318
Yeah see I’d say she’s all talk “ I goes over taps the window with me fucking keys ” 🥴🤪 when I’d say in reality she’s a windy c**t who would run a mile if actually confronted 🤣

• Haha

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
She must be some kind of simpleton, constantly driving on fumes!! Surprised she didn’t ring Sean again!!
Anything for a bit of content and attention.. 🤡

She’s going to have a nose bleed trying to think up ways to stir tattle but the thread is stagnant and she has lost the support of many followers due to having Leo on the podcast.

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Fionn 100% needs speech and language. However he will ever improve if she doesn't do the work given.
I still think she would love for him to have some sort of issue either for content or to get more cash off the government
Not a fucking hope she got discharged 3 times… she just never bother her arse bringing him. There’s also private places too julie if you really did care. Like myself, second opinions, private, whatever it takes to sort a child out. But your needs are above everything else it seems 🙄

• Heart

Alucia

VIP Member
Shacked at people buying tickets.
The show will be the exact same as what has already been done before, entrance to the cranberries or bewitched, few set up gags and spellings/quiz, karaoke bingo, Sean, Paula and Brenda's mother with microphones and an abba song and add in Brenda's father to a segment with Mick.

babynice

Maybe next time she goes to London she will “go to the wrong airport” just to shake things up a bit 🥱 😂

• Haha

Addd

VIP Member
For all her money she could just bring him private. If it was ER I’d say she would be sent privately

Wexy123

VIP Member
Podcast is struggling since the Leo debacle. Was released Monday and still not in top ten episodes this week. Left on Read is 50 odd in the podcast chart.You'd wonder how many times Jules/Brenda/ Boy manager listen to the pod during the week to get it into the top ten🤔😀😀
Wow just had a look at the podcast charts, number 54 😳 The Leo episode did a huge amount of damage to them, the pair of dopes anyway. They definitely don't know their audience that's for sure