Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Addd

VIP Member
There’s nothing worse than someone telling a funny story that is not funny at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

bellawella22

Chatty Member
If she had paired that dress with classy heels and a gold handbag, the difference it would make.

Communion at 2, rodeo at 5.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Alucia

VIP Member
Seán is so sick that he is in the Royal Hospital Dublin

* in the lashing rain watching Rod Stewart 🤒

• Haha

Heidi88

VIP Member
Redfm had a topic today about trolling etc and Neil said they reached out to a few and one actually said she wouldn't go on air this time because she is being slated on line. Thought of me Julie straight away. They put on sue Dan then. Painful
Pity Neil never talks about the negative side of influencers with their filters, lies, hidden ads and shilling shite products only because they are paid to.

• Heart

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
She really is a vile tramp, using learning difficulties for content because she has absolutely nothing worthwhile going on in her life. Making a big joke of it then which is basically laughing in the face of people with learning difficulties 🤬 She really needs to be cancelled. There's a big difference between having learning difficulties and just being a vile uneducated ignorant tramp - you, Julie, very much fall into the latter category!!

• Heart

Jg86

VIP Member
Anyone else delighted to see that the podcast is struggling . Along with poor ticket sales they must both be freaking out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
When my son was 3, the Creche recommended getting him assessed for Speech and language. I rang a private S&L clinic and he was seen within a week!!
Why is she going to a GP and filling out forms? Just pay the fucking money you tight b!tch! She spends it on booze no bother, but not her own child. 🤬

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
Jesus, if you had a field full of mickeys, you wouldn't let her look over the wall at them. The teeth... she has destroyed herself.

• Haha

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240603_103704_PicCollage.jpg
Two summer weddings this weekend guess which instagrammer got it correct with a beautifil dreas from next and which one got it terribly wrong with a expensive rented dress

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Heidi88

VIP Member
There is a foot path and a parking bay so it definitely isnt a country road.

I actually have a puncture this morning too but i knew it was happening as the low air pressure light had come on even after I topped it up with air when the warning light first came on. I checked it last night and it looked bad so I rang a tyre company first thing this morning as unlike Julie I wouldnt risk driving on it. They are calling to my house in an hour to replace. But that wouldnt make for good content for Julie so instead she puts herself, her kids and other road users in danger. Imagine if she got a blow out and had lost control.

Who in gods name measures fuel in days or minutes. Saying she used to get 3 days out of her fuel tank when the low fuel light came on and now she gets 30 mins.

She is so stupid and nothing is ever her fault. She has to be putting this stupid act on.

The silk pro max did a great job if she is now doing dermaplaning.

Her voice wouod go through you with her screeching. God help her neighbours with her roaring into the phone.

mrscoco

It's always the person doing an honest days work that's in the wrong where our Julie is concerned 🤔

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Isn’t it well for her that she can book all these weekend nights out which a lot fall in a row without having to ever second guess childcare! She has more free time and nights out than people I know who have no kids at all

Tank Girl

VIP Member
The two of them in the trench coats heading into the Baby Reindeer pub 🤣 state of the big traveller head on Julie and the other one like White Chicks. They loving themselves 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Heidi88

VIP Member
She is more concerned about her hypothetical dyslexia than Fionn's actual speech issues.

Julie, there is a difference between dyslexia and just poor education. Isn't this the one who said she wanted her kids street smart not book smart.

Reactions: 22