Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KittenRadziwell

That "backroad" is the direct Ballygarvan to Ringaskiddy Road. Big farms, a quarry, the route to the port of Cork, and a new motorway currently being built on that road. So there has always been more trucks and heavy machinery than cars
travelling that road, for as long as I remember. In fairness, it's mostly an 80km speed limit, but every local knows not to speed on that road, because you never know what could be around the corner. But Julie was probably late for school as usual, racing to get the kids in on time.

The road is narrow enough at times. The parking bay she was in is outside the school, so she obviously drove on the puncture the rest of the way to the school. She's lucky she didn't do more damage than a flat tyre.

Reactions: 20

Heidi77

VIP Member
"Are boobs has landed". She can't tell the time and gets 2 words wrong in a 4 word sentence. To think she looks down on the normal worker when she is completely unemployable herself.

• Haha

Addd

VIP Member
🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱 another day, another gym update 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱. Jesus she’s gone fierce boring since the Leo podcast. All we need now is a click and collect video, the two different coloured pastas and a baby bowl. I wonder this the beginning of the end for Droolie?

Lovelula

VIP Member
Brenda came home to a fb message during the week ,she has 34 mutual friends with Julie..message said "darling this stays between us but are you back on the drink. You are such an amazing girl I'm following the podcast for ages. I will always be confidential but something feels wrong. xx" Called her "Marion" and shes from Cork County.She said it came up as message request. She also said the woman said theres no shame as I have problems with the drink.
She was raging and told her she should be ashamed of her life.Woman replied none of this is hate I promise. I know what its like to go through addiction. Brenda then replied how disrespectful of you Marion and then blocked her.Said she wanted to leave her feeling absolutley dreadful.
She was so mad because she would never disrespect her father by going back on the drink.
Julie said Brenda told her she would never again touch a drink or tablet after her dad died.Brenda was insulted that Marion thought she was at home drinking a bottle of vodka.Said shes kept busy, not missed a day at work.She said shes her own issues, and is now blocked so might end up texting Julie 🤣 🤣
She was very condescending and kept saying she could have had a few drinks before sending the message...would you publicly shame an addict like that if you were one yourself?All she did was send her a message!!
She also switched from they were friends on facebook to a message request on Instagram so I don't know...
God she seemed a right cunt to be so offended by it.

• Haha

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Julie rolling out another troll story. For someone who says trolls don't bother her they really do

• Haha

nervousshock

VIP Member
Julie’s the head off the scissors sisters one, that stood outside court with the fag hanging out of her mouth.

• Haha

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Amazing how fast she brings the Thorn to the doctor, poor Fionn has an asthmatic attack and she waits hours for C Doc. Nothing at all wrong with that Thorn, Droolie must be heading off later so she needs her checked before the Chuckies get dumped on the Merry Widow for the weekend.

Hunzosrus

It's like she has a bingo card with all of the topics mentioned here, and she's trying to tick them all off.

• Haha

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
She's fooling no-one, the tears are probably about something else (a man/no babysitter/comedown after the weekend) and she's pretending it's over Thorn......FFS they're feral 24/7 so why tonight is she pretending that it's over Thorns behaviour. Those children are a product of her parenting, or rather lack of, so she only has herself to blame for them being unruly brats.

Also whack a bit of concealer on your nose, you look even more ridiculous and dirty than usual 🐴

Heidi77

VIP Member
Wait till you see she will pay to get a dyslexia diagnosis but leave Fionn languishing on a public waiting list. Julie I'll diagnose you - you're thick.

• Sad

Sureitsonlyme

Julie's USP is selling herself off as thick, an easy ride and having no intelligence. Brenda plays on it with content on the pod. "Oh wait till i tell ya.. Julie thinks Peig is from.., Julie tell your story about how fucking thick you are.."

I would be mortified to have people think that about me but she is actually selling herself this way and laughing about it. A shining example for her kids, it's actually mind boggling.

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
Kids need at least one decent parent/ guardian. Those kids have neither. I get what the posters are saying. They wouldn’t miss a dad if their mum was decent. But she’s clueless. She has also lied to them re their dad which won’t end well. Plenty single parents do the job of both.
Not only lied to them but told over 60k strangers all about it… that one has to surely come back to haunt her down the line that was horrific the poor kids.

Reactions: 19