Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
Not Julie talking about predatory men online when she shows her own kids in swimwear!! 😂😂 the brain cells re low with this one.

Reactions: 22

Tank Girl

VIP Member
My favourite thing about the whole pod cast debacle is Liz telling people stay in their lane , politics is her lane 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Jg86

VIP Member
Erin Rose is going to be such a problem in years to come. She is raised in an environment where drinking heavily and frequently is normalised, as well as screaming and being verbally abusive.
She doesn't have sass,, she is just a mini Julie, a bitch in the making.

Wills315

VIP Member
Why does she have to fuckin shout
It's fucking unbearable isn't it? With that dirty cork accent. And the way she tries to sound so hilarious "fucking optimus prime coming towards me" . Absolute head wreck. Imagine getting stuck beside her on a train or something. Surprised the twins don't have permanent headaches.

Labybug

I think she actually thinks that because she’s on insta she can wear whatever she wants, like the celebrities wearing weird fashion off a run way. She has such an inflated sense of who she is. When in reality she is just a rough one from cork.

Reactions: 21

Addd

VIP Member
Jools trying to up her engagement since the tickets aren’t selling. Everyone is bored now Droolie, I really think that interview with Leo has done damage to her scummy mummy base

• Haha

Labybug

My smallest goes to speech and language has done for a number of years . Initially was offered 6 sessions by hse and when they were up the therapist gave us a break and gave us more appointments and assessments . She has done this for at least 3 years we see her for a stint every year. He has come on leaps and bounds but it’s the work as parents that helps the therapist essentially teaches us how to help him obvs does some work with the child but I can guarantee Julie doesn’t do the work at home with him so it’s never gonna change.
I don’t think she went at all if she has to fill forms. As someone said above if she was linked in already you would ring that person unless she is getting him referred to another service ie asd assesment . She would only love to add the domicillary payment to her list.

#transparency

VIP Member
13 in the podcast chart today ⬇ 🐩 she looks stupid over on TT saying she was at 3 and rising 🤪 :alien:

Will JuLie accept the offer to meet, the shoe is on the other foot now

IMG_20240516_125941.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Ingtheers

Her Mother dropped the kids this morning and collected them this afternoon, I haven’t been on here in a while so came on to check where she was now, off out to dinner last night and away today. Ha, she makes me laugh, #aloneparenting my arse. My husband and I have a voucher for a restaurant but because we have no one to have the kids we’ll have to bring them at a lunchtime instead of us going for dinner, and this wan out every week on her tod?. My family can help but they’re all so busy and frankly I don’t like to ask as I know how much they already have going on themselves. I asked my sister with a years notice to have my children for a night which will involve her having to pick them up from school and I’m already nervous about it. Pathetic I know, but considering Jools’ mother does as many of the school runs per week as she does it’s just delusional for her to think that she’s #aloneparenting 😂

• Heart

Sureitsonlyme

She has some neck posting a gofundme for a sky dive. She never did the one she was supposed to do and was raising money for!