Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hunzosrus

Didn't someone say here lately that there have been no images from inside the gym... And here we are today with a video going up the stairs of it 😂 Next time Droolie, can we have a video of you actually taking part in the class? Just set it up at the start and record the whole session, for the avoidance of any doubt 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18

DamollyDollx

There’s a difference between dyslexic and illiterate Julie you dose of shite!!! You’re just as thick as a ditch.

Reactions: 17

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Kids need at least one decent parent/ guardian. Those kids have neither. I get what the posters are saying. They wouldn’t miss a dad if their mum was decent. But she’s clueless. She has also lied to them re their dad which won’t end well. Plenty single parents do the job of both.

gossmomma

Anyone else feel like air in rows will be the playground bully and feeeeeun will be the victim …

her “sass” nah she is just a brat get a grip with your scaldy nose 🙄

Stacey10

Chatty Member
The state of Droolie with the same shirt she had on all day yesterday and wearing it again today and it covered in stains 😂

1000005747.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

#transparency

VIP Member
Upgrading herself to ABSOLUTELY gorgeous rather than just gorgeous 🤪 🐩 she loves herself!! Who predicted more fake fellas and dates 🤥🤥🤥:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

• Sick
  • Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
The absolute waffling when they were asked why the pod was called left on read 😬

“I’m on my own with the twins””

*tumbleweed

• Haha

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
She's proper struggling for content, it was discussed here about how good Nicola Tallents Pod is.. nicola is discussing baby reindeer/stalking on todays episode.. Julie comes on her stories this morning asking for people's experiences on stalking etc. She has no creativity for her insta or pod.

• Heart

mrscoco

A black velour dress on a sunny June BH Saturday 🥵 had she nothing summery?!

#transparency

VIP Member
Sean can't be that sick if he is out already 🤥 🤥 she always hypes the sickness severity up. Paula was VERY sick but could still party like it was 1999 🤪 💀

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Stop. I cant 🤣🤣🤣
Try again love. And if it’s real it just goes to show the type of fella she’d attract. I don’t know any man would speak like that to a woman and I’ve heard all sorts 🥴🤣
Sure the ex talked to her like that and she used to love it. Pity she deleted the highlight she had them saved in 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick