Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doug24

She must be some kind of simpleton, constantly driving on fumes!! Surprised she didn’t ring Sean again!!
Wanchor can't hold her piss, everything that happens is content 😅 if a crisp bag went past the window its up on her stories 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Bidscavan

VIP Member
See Jools you told us not to believe everything we see on the internet so would u have bought that chicken already cooked and just plonked it in ur filthy airfryer so we'll all think u wonderful for cooking for the ferals??😀😀

• Haha

Heidi88

VIP Member
Julie's chickens are coming home to roost with Erin Rose and it will only get worse.

Sure they are left run riot and are constantly filmed when doing something bold with Julie laughing as it is great for "content".

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Some discipline and routine would work wonders Jools. And as for parenting been a roller-coaster I'm surprised you know considering you only have them half the week. Fuck off looking for sympathy u deserve every bit of it

She has the worst taste in clothes ive ever seen. For a woman wanting a mortgage shes doing great cutting back on the spending isnt she. 🙄

Bidscavan

VIP Member
I wouldn't call that a back road🤷‍♀️ Looks like a main rd in comparison to the back rds round here😂 Got a puncture and drove on it till it started smoking more like

Reactions: 16

Jg86

VIP Member
Fionn 100% needs speech and language. However he will ever improve if she doesn't do the work given.
I still think she would love for him to have some sort of issue either for content or to get more cash off the government

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Is he confusing Extra with Actor?
yes he is.

but i did laugh out loud, bartender actor then manager 🤣🤣🤣 i mean we all know he’s a fraud but to actually advertise his lack of education and talent and experience is something else

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Julie has plenty of experience with this....didnt she track a woman who sent her a message all the way to Kerry and she turned up st her workplace or something
Not a hope I’d be telling these 2 my stalker stories. I have a couple - and no I wasn’t the stalker, I was stalked 🫣 Julie should dedicate that whole episode of how she stalked people 😂

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
There's nothing wrong with her literacy skills when she is attacking people with traveller- style calling out..

Jg86

VIP Member
Julies stories v Brendas stories. Looking to go to Lourdes now and do a leftonread from there according to Brenda.
I love how Brenda always does her dirty. Brenda just like Julie always has the slimming beauty filter on but she never has it on for Julie 😂😂

• Haha