Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Addd

VIP Member
Early thread suggestion

Mirror mirror on the wall, is Droolie’s insta the dullest of them all?

ps I never do thread suggestions so throw me a few likes 🥺.

On another note, the daily gym updates are 😴 😴😴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
Years to come those kids are going to hate her so much for ensuring they had no father figure in their life's. Fionn is angry already, just imagine what the teenage years will bring.
Sorry but this is nonsense. Kids don’t need a father figure if they have a mother who is good enough to handle all roles. I do it, plenty other single mothers do it. I build furniture, I teach them soccer, I play hurling, I have chats, I read books and everything in between. No man required!!
I agree Fionn is a very angry boy, but that’s nothing to do with the lack of a father figure, and Julie rushing out and finding another looser to fill a gap isn’t going to help!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
So she was in London when she got The Call......would she ever fuck off, he's not dead or dying, she should be ashamed of herself trying to make out it was like when Brenda sadly got a terrible call when she was travelling to Dubai, just for some attention (Drools not Brenda). The Call clearly didn't bother her that much seeing she was arsing around London thinking she was Martha 🙄

Hopefully Sean the Sap found his balls and was having them surgically reattached.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Fuinneog can barely string a sentence together never mind walk out to the door without any prompt and say that to the canvasser!! The content is as dry as her roast beef!!! 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Heidi77

VIP Member
She's "that mam" who waves them off on the bus. Julie you dump them 4 days a week on your mother and I can guarantee you don't wave at them before you tear off.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Erin Roses sass will get her places, it will Julie guuuurrrrl, the courthouse time and time again. You reap what you sow guuuuurl!!! She's a horrible child, a brazen little b!tch and all your own doing!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

LeighB26

Hands up if you knew as soon as she started talking about splitting rooms that it would be Fionn going into the box room 🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 28

Labybug

It drives me nuts that she uses the word “fridget” 🤬
She is far from one especially at this stage of her life. I haven’t used that word since I was about 15 and I’m around same age as this ape…

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Tammys

VIP Member
Can someone explain how the likes of her and Burbs get to see a GP so quick for every little sniffle
Jezs I'm lucky if i can get the phone to answer in the surgery not to mind to get a quick appointment

Last edited:

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Julie is putting herself and her family out there for predators, it will be interesting to see will she cop on going forward. Her sex talk last year was the worst sort of attention she could bring on herself and her family. Some of the stuff she posted on TikTok was encouraging dirty old men to comment about her :sick:
---
Brenda being a bitch again.
I cant get over Brenda. I just said it on her thread. They are quick enough to go on about trolls and Brenda is always highly indignant about comments etc. she is putting a woman’s private life all over the internet for content. Who knows what that woman is going through. An utter cunt she is after that. She’d want to get a life

• Angry
  • Sick

Addd

VIP Member
Why do they need to fly over each week to record the podcast? Surely they could just do it remotely with each person having the correct equipment? I could be wrong but it seems silly the constant back and forth

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
For a family who broke all the lockdown rules, attended house parties, she made Tik Toks of a coffin & laughed at those who died from Covid, were completely irresponsible around their father who was immune suppressed & dying of cancer & exposing him to germs & Covid. Were pissed drunk at their fathers funeral and don’t forget within days Julie cashed in on her dad when he was stlill warm in the grave by selling egg boards. The Merry Widow then had a new toy boy on the scene very fast too.
She’s a neck to talk about trolls when she stalked a woman recently in Kerry. Rise out of us Droolie with your shite podcast & slow news day. More in your line to dry out & pay a visit to Cuan Mhuire yourself!!!

Reactions: 26

Heidi77

VIP Member
My friend had a daughter like that. Absolute nightmare of a child. She always said "oh no I love her stubborness" it will stand to her when she is older. She now has a 14 year old that hasn't been to school since Christmas. So good luck with that Julie. I'm sure her sass will carry her far.

• Wow
Reactions: 26