Twinsandme #77 Leo the Leak & Julie the pisser, even he has a man, no-one will kiss'her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very,very unwell but thankfully he made it to Rod Stewart from his deathbed.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wanchor can't hold her piss, everything that happens is content 😅 if a crisp bag went past the window its up on her stories 🥱
Shes like another version of Liz Reaney... Smell of desperado off her.
---
Just saw her Tiktok for the penneys haul, she hasn't a maternal bone in her body. The way she keeps grabbing the child is awful, I'd say the only time those kids get any sort of affection is when the cameras out and rolling. How do so many people think she's a good mother 🤔
I think the child came across as super ungrateful, like she never once connected with her mom, kept sort of overruling etc and wouldn't even say thanks... Honestly, if it was my child I just wouldn't be buying her that amount of stuff if she has no manners or appreciation.

Reactions: 13
Fionn no doubt had a tit attack when he song her haul and no doubt she rammed it down his neck.

Reactions: 4
The podcast and bidu agency is bringing nothing but bad luck to them all this year. Seen Dineen had a load of drama over the weekend with lost luggage and flights. He had to pay €500 for a taxi in Poland 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she have to fuckin shout
It's bleeping unbearable isn't it? With that dirty cork accent. And the way she tries to sound so hilarious "bleeping optimus prime coming towards me" . Absolute head wreck. Imagine getting stuck beside her on a train or something. Surprised the twins don't have permanent headaches.

Reactions: 22
I wouldn't call that a back road🤷‍♀️ Looks like a main rd in comparison to the back rds round here😂 Got a puncture and drove on it till it started smoking more like

Reactions: 16
Surprise surprise she’s a terrible driver 🤣🥴. I didn’t even turn on the sound and I could picture the screeching 🤣🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That is NOT a back road. Again people working for a living nothing our knack joolie would know anything about….

Reactions: 16
There is a foot path and a parking bay so it definitely isnt a country road.

I actually have a puncture this morning too but i knew it was happening as the low air pressure light had come on even after I topped it up with air when the warning light first came on. I checked it last night and it looked bad so I rang a tyre company first thing this morning as unlike Julie I wouldnt risk driving on it. They are calling to my house in an hour to replace. But that wouldnt make for good content for Julie so instead she puts herself, her kids and other road users in danger. Imagine if she got a blow out and had lost control.

Who in gods name measures fuel in days or minutes. Saying she used to get 3 days out of her fuel tank when the low fuel light came on and now she gets 30 mins.

She is so stupid and nothing is ever her fault. She has to be putting this stupid act on.

The silk pro max did a great job if she is now doing dermaplaning.

Her voice wouod go through you with her screeching. God help her neighbours with her roaring into the phone.

Reactions: 23
Can only imagine her over the weekend reading here as we were saying how boring she's got so she starts planning the drama 🥱 as if she goes by minutes for the petrol light anything for a few DMs 🥱

Reactions: 9
That "backroad" is the direct Ballygarvan to Ringaskiddy Road. Big farms, a quarry, the route to the port of Cork, and a new motorway currently being built on that road. So there has always been more trucks and heavy machinery than cars
travelling that road, for as long as I remember. In fairness, it's mostly an 80km speed limit, but every local knows not to speed on that road, because you never know what could be around the corner. But Julie was probably late for school as usual, racing to get the kids in on time.

The road is narrow enough at times. The parking bay she was in is outside the school, so she obviously drove on the puncture the rest of the way to the school. She's lucky she didn't do more damage than a flat tyre.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.