Twinsandme #77 Leo the Leak & Julie the pisser, even he has a man, no-one will kiss'her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they run out of road? What's next for engagement, mystery illness, pregnancy scare, baby daddy returning over the summer, lost luggage or passports on their holiday, more car drama, Julies toe-foot injury will resurface, more horrible clothes that she will be a donkey and wear back to front....
What do I win 🥴 I just knew she would have more car drama :sleep: 💤

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think the forthcoming holiday is gifted? She's keeping very quiet about everything which is very unlike big mouth Julie Haynes. Her last holiday we knew all the details weeks in advance.

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else think the forthcoming holiday is gifted? She's keeping very quiet about everything which is very unlike big mouth Julie Haynes. Her last holiday we knew all the details weeks in advance.
Yeah crossed my mind that it is. She says because she's going on her own with the kids she doesn't want to share the details but she'll share when she's home. Two pointss..(A) She's not exactly an A list celeb so it's not like she'll be mobbed and (B) I doubt she's going on her own. I think she'll have a reel and grid post up about it in exchange for a discount or freebie. Just waiting on her pal Scammen to do the same as she said she'd share hers when she got home too

Reactions: 9
Its so dangerous driving near empty. She could be the cause of an accident if it cuts out. Shes plenty of money to buy runners, saucepans and god knows what else this week so no excuse not to fill the car up.

Reactions: 11
She must be some kind of simpleton, constantly driving on fumes!! Surprised she didn’t ring Sean again!!
Wanchor can't hold her piss, everything that happens is content 😅 if a crisp bag went past the window its up on her stories 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just saw her Tiktok for the penneys haul, she hasn't a maternal bone in her body. The way she keeps grabbing the child is awful, I'd say the only time those kids get any sort of affection is when the cameras out and rolling. How do so many people think she's a good mother 🤔

Reactions: 7
Its so dangerous driving near empty. She could be the cause of an accident if it cuts out. Shes plenty of money to buy runners, saucepans and god knows what else this week so no excuse not to fill the car up.
Not doing her engine any favours either the amount of time she’s ran low will duck with it and it’s an expensive fix
Is she that thick and lazy !
wait ….. we ALL no the answer

Reactions: 4
You'd think running out of diesel once would be mortifying enough and give you a kick up the hole to keep it topped up, there's no words for how stupid this one is

Reactions: 8
I honestly can’t stand people who drive with the petrol light on repeatedly like wtf how lazy do you have to be to pass by loads of petrol stations and deliberately not be arsed going in cos you’re too lazy

Reactions: 12
Wouldn’t be surprised if she let it happen on purpose to have a story to tell. Nothing beyond her. This is the same one who went to another county looking for a woman who left a bad comment.

Reactions: 12
She drove with the fuel light on because she only wanted to get petrol/diesel in Carraigaline Circle K to collect points 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
JuLIE said before she used the boots dermoblades for a few euro, shock horror she is lying again to sell this one now.

Reactions: 4
😂😂someone asked on that reel if her fringe was gone and she replied that it was just ‘slicked back’…which is code for ‘stuck to my head with grease’ 🤮🤮🤮 disgusting minger.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Seán is so sick that he is in the Royal Hospital Dublin

* in the lashing rain watching Rod Stewart 🤒

• Haha
Reactions: 25
JuLIE said before she used the boots dermoblades for a few euro, shock horror she is lying again to sell this one now.
Peach fuzz is the least of her worries. Her manky red nose, horse teeth and lip should be top of the list.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.