Twinsandme #77 Leo the Leak & Julie the pisser, even he has a man, no-one will kiss'her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say she only got the kids back last night and dropped again today , her mother is not that sick if she is rearing her 2 kids

Reactions: 8
I go to that same gym and if anyone was filming in class I'd have murder, I've only joined otherwise I'd ask them what the hell is going on
Oh jaysus I didn't mean her recording in the class, I meant there's never a photo of the setup, a selfie on the bike, a shot of the leader board etc- not of other participants- I'd go mad too. I'm fully convinced she doesn't actually do the classes

Reactions: 6
Oh jaysus I didn't mean her recording in the class, I meant there's never a photo of the setup, a selfie on the bike, a shot of the leader board etc- not of other participants- I'd go mad too. I'm fully convinced she doesn't actually do the classes
She doesn't go , they are advertising them without declaring it

I joke, imagine what it is like in real life if the filters don't cover it, looks like herpes or impetigo. She wears so much make up and is slow to take it off properly that can't help.
Must be MRS Glams make up, Nikki Whekans face broke out in the same infection when MRS did her makeup.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
God love the person who does their makeup this weekend. You would have to destroy your brushes and makeup after using it on her .

Reactions: 10
Hands up if you knew as soon as she started talking about splitting rooms that it would be Fionn going into the box room 🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 28
Hands up if you knew as soon as she started talking about splitting rooms that it would be Fionn going into the box room 🙃🙃🙃
Never any doubt, not that either of those ferals will ever sleep one night in those rooms. Who is she kidding?

Reactions: 9
Never any doubt, not that either of those ferals will ever sleep one night in those rooms. Who is she kidding?
Let’s be fair to Julie, ferals tend to sleep anywhere they can, trees, under the stairs, beds….
She’s just giving them another option to use the box room. How nice of her.

Reactions: 7
Let’s be fair to Julie, ferals tend to sleep anywhere they can, trees, under the stairs, beds….
She’s just giving them another option to use the box room. How nice of her.
I have seen them dozing under pub tables also 🥴

• Sad
New thread lads in time for the weekend shitshow and the holidays👇👇👇

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.