Twinsandme #77 Leo the Leak & Julie the pisser, even he has a man, no-one will kiss'her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is gong to have that car wrecked. She treats nothing with respect.
Well she probably got it for half nothing, she got it by doing a #collab with the car company and the credit union..
the car company even put her instagram handle on her reg plate 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Those buttons are under pressure! She no more has a date.
She needs to go up a size In that stretchy denim dress.
And if the situationship is real then it just helps highlight how low her self worth is. No woman who wants a serious relationship would entertain that bullshit.
But like everything she says , it's just another lie.

Reactions: 10
She needs to go up a size In that stretchy denim dress.
And if the situationship is real then it just helps highlight how low her self worth is. No woman who wants a serious relationship would entertain that bullshit.
But like everything she says , it's just another lie.
Predictable rolling out the dating drama again.

She needs to go up about 3 sizes… looks like the sitting outside the gym in her car and only calorie counting Monday-Wednesday just isn’t working at all.. 🤯

Last edited:
  • Haha
It drives me nuts that she uses the word “fridget” 🤬
She is far from one especially at this stage of her life. I haven’t used that word since I was about 15 and I’m around same age as this ape…

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The sheeple on tiktok like look number two. Not marked as ad on tiktok either

Reactions: 3
Yet another video to report. Why can't she just use the word ad.

Reactions: 8
Leather knee high boots are autumn/winter and need to be styled with a classy dress/blazer.
If you tried to wear them in the Summer you would be a serious cheap skate

Reactions: 7
Was just coming on to say this 🤭😂 she’ll be popping someone’s eye out once she sits down in that. Also waiting for the af link to be thrown up for them 😂😂😂 also a link or an ad 🙄

Reactions: 6
Never heard of a “fridget” needing the morning after pill after doing the walk of shame!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That road she got her flat tyre is lethal for speeding. There is blind corners and a lot of trucks on it, her ripping along like she’s in formula one is why she got her flat tyre, not because of the truck. All she does is blame other people. In her stories this morning I’d say she was after crying, the glasses on and how she’s speaking. Probably because she had to spend money on getting it repaired.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.