Twinsandme #77 Leo the Leak & Julie the pisser, even he has a man, no-one will kiss'her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Upgrading herself to ABSOLUTELY gorgeous rather than just gorgeous 🤪 🐩 she loves herself!! Who predicted more fake fellas and dates 🤥🤥🤥:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
View attachment 2958100
Yeah that’s not the reason your single Jool. The horse head and teeth, doubled with the ferals and the fact that you don’t wash might have something to do with it. No doubt you wrote that yourself anyway. 🥱 the struggle for content is real with this one.

Reactions: 10
Julie, don’t forget you still have the sky dive for content…that’ll give you something to talk about.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Stop. I cant 🤣🤣🤣
Try again love. And if it’s real it just goes to show the type of fella she’d attract. I don’t know any man would speak like that to a woman and I’ve heard all sorts 🥴🤣

Reactions: 7
Jezs that young fella is an awful whinger
But then she loves winding him up for a reaction for the gram how pathetic

Reactions: 7
The gym posts are 100% pre-records 😂😂 fresh as a daisy in the gym gear a few hours ago followed by her in her dressing gown hungover to F 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Never happened- she is DESPERATE for attention :rolleyes:
Desperate for attention but too thick to think of any new way to get it. The skydiving content like someone else mentioned would be a good one, she could get a good or two out of it.

Reactions: 8
Stop. I cant 🤣🤣🤣
Try again love. And if it’s real it just goes to show the type of fella she’d attract. I don’t know any man would speak like that to a woman and I’ve heard all sorts 🥴🤣
Sure the ex talked to her like that and she used to love it. Pity she deleted the highlight she had them saved in 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Out for dinner well for some and she went cinema on Friday and shopping on Friday or sat I think and McDonald’s also well for some not watching the €€ wish I had no money worries

Reactions: 13
Sure the ex talked to her like that and she used to love it. Pity she deleted the highlight she had them saved in 😂😂
She was as bad. Crude as duck in stories at the time. She conveniently left only the ones of him making rough comments in her highlights. Make jo mistake- she has a full mouth on her.

Reactions: 4
She must be some kind of simpleton, constantly driving on fumes!! Surprised she didn’t ring Sean again!!
Sure remember Sean is recovering from a major illness that had him in and out of hospital in less than 12 hours!!
She used get 3 days out of the diesel light before. Is she that clueless that she doesn’t know it goes on the driving you do and not days. Ffs it’s all for a reaction.

I can't imagine it would be good for the car letting it run out if diesel again and again.

She must be some kind of simpleton, constantly driving on fumes!! Surprised she didn’t ring Sean again!!
Anything for a bit of content and attention.. 🤡

She’s going to have a nose bleed trying to think up ways to stir tattle but the thread is stagnant and she has lost the support of many followers due to having Leo on the podcast.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.