Twinsandme #77 Leo the Leak & Julie the pisser, even he has a man, no-one will kiss'her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her dress sense is diabolical. Someone needs to ring the fashion police. Not one outfit she wears suits the shape of her!

Reactions: 16
Jeez I was doing it all wrong when my one was young. I should have only let her dad play football with her. Trying her best to stir the pot today bless her🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is SMS taking aim at Burps or Droolie with the swipe about the try ons 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jeez I was doing it all wrong when my one was young. I should have only let her dad play football with her. Trying her best to stir the pot today bless her🤣🤣
She’s pulling out all the stops for engagement today, car drama, dating drama, gender role shite. Trying her best to get a reaction

Reactions: 11
Those buttons are under pressure! She no more has a date.
The most shocking thing even more than the outfit is her saying she's a friget
so what are the morning after pill stories about so on the podcast before?
She's a weapon this one 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 12
Even with the distance shot, the massive mr. ed teeth still falling out of her gammy mouth 😂😂😂😂😂🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🙄

Reactions: 3
I can't honestly imagine any man wanting to go near her but if one did can you imagine the slagging he would get from his friends?

Reactions: 8
She is lucky the new imaginary fella isn't embarrassed by what she post online 🤪 🐩

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
The roaring out of her this morn you’d know well she was only cross at herself for speeding to school and bring all frazzled. Then she takes it out pretending twas the lorry driver. Ignorant bleep this one.

Reactions: 12
It's always the person doing an honest days work that's in the wrong where our Julie is concerned 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It's always the person doing an honest days work that's in the wrong where our Julie is concerned 🤔
Oh she has no respect for anyone, to make up for the fact she's pure trash she has to try and belittle everyone else to try and make herself feel better. She was dragged up with no morals

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ah here, her followers must be actual simpletons if they can’t see the difference in the clip she just posted of herself doing the podcast and the severely filtered version of her this morning 🥴🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn't someone say here lately that there have been no images from inside the gym... And here we are today with a video going up the stairs of it 😂 Next time Droolie, can we have a video of you actually taking part in the class? Just set it up at the start and record the whole session, for the avoidance of any doubt 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ah here, her followers must be actual simpletons if they can’t see the difference in the clip she just posted of herself doing the podcast and the severely filtered version of her this morning 🥴🤣🤣🤣
IMG_1377.jpeg

what difference???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She said this imaginary man was a “situationship” so duck buddy julie? Sorry only catching up properly

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.