Twinsandme #77 Leo the Leak & Julie the pisser, even he has a man, no-one will kiss'her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times has she booked the wrong flight now 🥱
Does this deliberate I’m sure of it she can’t be that thick
---
Don’t know one parent who can up and leave like she does. Even with both us in the house we can’t do it because we both work full time. Of course she had the ferals dropped off last night.
Shes nothing but predictable with her flight drama. Every single drama is the same. Day in day out same dry tit.
I’m a single mother I work but I happened to join the gym beside the preschool my daughter is in so on my days off I go in and do my classes etc and do my steam sauna, shower etc so by time she finishes at 12:30 I’m done and dusted it’s the only way I can do it. I have family who help out as well so I’m lucky but I couldn’t just drop my child on them it needs to be planned etc her family seem to always drop everything for Julie. I’m going out tomorrow and I’ve had to plan it weeks in advance with family but going to London doesn’t seem to be an issue for Julie

Reactions: 11
I wonder what drama she will drum up in order to stay relevant 🤔

Reactions: 9
"Are boobs has landed". She can't tell the time and gets 2 words wrong in a 4 word sentence. To think she looks down on the normal worker when she is completely unemployable herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"Are boobs has landed". She can't tell the time and gets 2 words wrong in a 4 word sentence. To think she looks down on the normal worker when she is completely unemployable herself.
Just imagine her working in a shop..she would be let go after a day or two. She's ridiculous.
Being tick is not something to be proud of.

Reactions: 8
Why do they need to fly over each week to record the podcast? Surely they could just do it remotely with each person having the correct equipment? I could be wrong but it seems silly the constant back and forth

Reactions: 27
Why do they need to fly over each week to record the podcast? Surely they could just do it remotely with each person having the correct equipment? I could be wrong but it seems silly the constant back and forth
They don't buzz off each other apparently unless they are physically in the same room and the podcast isn't as good if apart 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who wants to see Julie's feet with the manky plasters or a close up of her shaved fuzz. Like come on.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She isn’t even doing that right, aren’t you suppose to do it all in one direction etc… hopefully she grows a full on beard 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just imagine her working in a shop..she would be let go after a day or two. She's ridiculous.
Being tick is not something to be proud of.
That's giving her waaayy to much credit..
It'd be an hour or 2! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The two of them in the trench coats heading into the Baby Reindeer pub 🤣 state of the big traveller head on Julie and the other one like White Chicks. They loving themselves 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
W
The two of them in the trench coats heading into the Baby Reindeer pub 🤣 state of the big traveller head on Julie and the other one like White Chicks. They loving themselves 🤣🤣🤣
White chick's omg brilliant 🤣🤣 Brenda is there double.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah someone said it on here a few threads ago and you can’t unsee it 🤣🤣🤣
Her hair is a disgrace needs to get rid of extensions there vile she's too much hair for the size of her. And her glasses ffs who does she think she is .

Reactions: 6
Her hair is a disgrace needs to get rid of extensions there vile she's too much hair for the size of her. And her glasses ffs who does she think she is .
Big time. Looks like a wig. So fake. Both of them look like Drag they are so overdone. Cat.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
With all her podcast experience Julie should apply for a job in 2fm. Be a shoe-in no doubt.

• Haha
Sh
Big time. Looks like a wig. So fake. Both of them look like Drag they are so overdone. Cat.
She could pass as trans 😆🙈

She actually walks the same in heels as white chick's I can't get the image out my head now 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.